Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hey world, Whats good? My name is Lawrence, but you can also call me L.G.! I'm a pretty big MUGEN fan, just been getting back into it as of late! But mainly I do Music, Vlogs and Gaming! I've always wanted to get more into the technical part a bit as far as Systems and combos and such (not sure if that makes sense), but i never got a good tutorial on it! But for now I just play-test characters and such (I can give reviews too)! I look forward to meeting and connecting with you guys! 

Peace and God Bless!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/lawrence20081987

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! My name is Mr. Welldone, I'm the mugen creator of Marvel VS SNK and of Street Fighter II VS Fatal Fury 2. And also, I'm from Mugen Multiverse. But, I'm from Ajax, Ontario, Canada. Description of me with my good sense of humor: friendly and gentle. Therefore, I am the most biggest fan of Marvel VS Capcom. My dream was creating Marvel VS SNK on Mugen, since in 2014, I treat it like Marvel VS Capcom. So, it's a crossover battle. My favorite game type is the crossover game on Mugen. The first crossover game was The King of Fighters '94; it has Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, Ikari Warriors and Athena and the Psycho Soldiers joined in right there in the King of Fighters tournament against the country teams and including Team Esaka (Kyo Kusanagi, Goro Daimon and Benimaru Nikaido). So and now, I would like to join up and stay. Please, don't be rude, I'm just a nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Zionius. You can call me Zio. I played Mugen once but then I gave up. And now I am back. I am very noobish though. Anyway, here's some info about me. I am 15, I love anime, I am a guy by the way, that's about it. 

Hi there! welcome to MFFA.if you're a creator , you can upload your creations here in every section you want. you can chat here , upload or use other members creations! hey, don't forgot to download my chars!:OhYeah:

Hi everybody! Sup? my name is Ali and I'm not a really new member of this site.... I'm a mugen creator, I'm working on four characters (Crash bandicoot , pink panther, Smash 3d HD Mario and also 3d solid snake) and a ssbb screenpack with 366 character slots! I released three characters (Rayman , Wile .e. coyote and Asterix- Don't forgot to download them!) I think this is the best site of mugen. and again, it's great to be here..

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to be a new member here on MFFA! I'm a huge MUGEN fan since early 2000, because freeware games with such high quality where awesome back then. It took my interest but never have I felt the need to actually do something with MUGEN myself because all I wanted was already out there. Now I'm working on something

with kind regards,

TK