Sonic Mania and Project Sonic 2017

Ryon

Sonic Mania Announcement Trailer

and

Project Sonic 2017

Also here is a closer look at Sonic Mania

Sonic Mania Gameplay

Also note it has been confirmed that Sonic 2017 is NOT Sonic Generations 2.

Me personally I feel alot of Sonic Underground becoming part of the main series. (The term Resistance makes me think that)

• 1 month later...

Wow i guess sonic has been so bland over here that no one even said anythin

well, they can deny it all they want, but until they separate the difference between sonic generations 2 project 2017 and sonic generations....

but then again maybe its actually sonic unleashed 2, he turns into classic sonic at nightime and has terrible stages and turns into modern sonic during the day time ;)

Well, I'm pretty stocked for Sonic Mania. With Christian Whitehead and Stealth working on it, it's bound to be a solid game. Those guys know their Classic Sonic. Studiopolis' music is great too and makes me want more music from this game revealed.

Sonic Project 2017 needs more stuff revealed before I can form an opinion on it, but that teaser did catch my interest. I'm hoping Classic Sonic's presence doesn't mean it's just gonna be the two Sonic's as playable characters again. It's been too long since we've had characters like Tails or Knuckles playable in a 3D game. Hell, I'd even take a playable Silver if they could make him fun.

• 2 months later...