Pallete selector

CronoXic

Question

I followed this video  

I tried to code mai by divinewolf I was trying to make like pallete selector  and mugen 1.0 plus because I was using dizzy's screenpack the Hatsune miku  project extend I was using the 850 res  I know all infinites pallete have that pallete selector  fvar and remapal I believe that they're called   and I want to get better  making pallete selector to other character is there any way to code??? I really need your help thank you  

2 answers to this question

Okay, first of all, copy your mugen sprite picture, go to Google for your own Mugen characters and make them smaller or go to Mame or Kawask to copy them to the paint program and copy into the paint program. Save as Ryu.bmp or Ryu.PNG for example. And then, use Fighter Factory, go to pallette to make a brand new selective pallette, click open PCX folder and the click the file you saved. Edit your photo or if you want to leave and then click Save PCX file the disk Icon, save it to Ryu.pcx for example. Go to sprite, look for the picture besides the numbers, Group: 9000 and Index: 1, click Open PCX folder to replace or add, and then click pcx file you saved. If your pictures not done on the select screen, eidt your picture on Fighter Factory and make them into the transparent into the clipboard and/or color the picture. And then click Save Viola and there you go! :-) If you don't get it, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2wttZ5ud4

a better way to code it?

well keep doing it until you can do it easily yourself, then try to find alternate ways.

I made a alternate way with my Goku.

basically pressing Back or Forward + Start would change your palette midbattle.