Mistakes you made in life.

sonikun

We all have made some mistakes in our lives at one point or another. So i think it's time to purge those inner demons within us. Oh, I'm not asking anyone to confess something too personal. I made this thread for users to confess some rather unfortunate things that they did in their life. Again, not asking for anything too serious or too personal. 

To start off this thread, a mistake I made in my life was playing Mega Man x7. That game sort of traumatized me. Lol

57 minutes ago, sonikun said:

To start off this thread, a mistake I made in my life was playing Mega Man x7. That game sort of traumatized me. Lol

BURN TO THE GROUND!

I guess my life mistake was blowing money on Nintendo related plushies...

my biggest mistake? that's an easy one, but it's quite embarassing

Spoiler

you see, when I was 5 years old, in my first week of school, I went to the bathroom once, since I didn't knew that it was unethical to go around bareass, I walked as fast as I could to the classroom, long story short, everyone saw my dick and bursted out laughing, I was all like "what are you looking at!?"

I still regret it to this very day

I didn't have many friends in my last school... when I switched school everybody was so nice to me, and I thought that I could become one of the popular dudes. Later I overreacted too often and caused embarrassing drama on Facebook... Although they've forgiven me, my classmates now see me as a different person. I only realized who I really am last winter, when we had a party at the Spanish class to celebrate holiday. While everybody was dancing, I just simply sat in a corner and eat, waiting for the party to finish. It was after that day I've decided to distance myself from most of the people in my grade...

Years ago in 2nd Grade, where Gamecube games were my undying obsession I did something truly outrageous, now at the 2nd to last day of school in the 2nd Grade, Nasir, a bully was chasing me around the damn schoolyard nonstop, so to avoid getting punched, I decided to pull my pants down and once I did he ran off and everyone in the schoolyard lost their minds and started crackin up like no tomorrow, they saw my undies and I was taken away from the police, after my aunt came to see what all the hubub was about I was in deep crap. After lectures and beatings,the next day I couldn't even go to class, I was in a principal's meeting for like four hours and after meetings, controversies and arguments, they finally let me go, I felt like the worst human being in the world. Everyone was treating what I did like it was the end of humanity. And some people thought it was logical, even though a complete lunatic like me would do that.

Sighs. The biggest mistake of my life was being the shy guy. See, Back during my childhood - high school year, I was a pretty shy person, I didn't have much socialization, used to be fearful of many things, hell safe to say with what I dealt with, I found my past self to be down right stupid. Well, there was this one girl back in high school I've always wanted to ask out...ended up chickening out. Worst mistake I made right there.

Thing is....that is what I thought. Apparently years later, that same girl came to a 4th july party my neighbor was throwing, and my parents went while I was at work. Turns out she had a crush on me and had the same problem....and now she's single. From what she told them she might be coming back to visit....>//> I have no idea on how to confront this.... at all. It's good knowing that someone cares for me but at the same time I'm nervous to all hell...this never happened to me ever (Meaning no one confessed to loving me...) Sorry if I sound childish but that's the truth right there.

On 7/7/2016 at 4:53 PM, sonikun said:

We all have made some mistakes in our lives at one point or another. So i think it's time to purge those inner demons within us. Oh, I'm not asking anyone to confess something too personal. I made this thread for users to confess some rather unfortunate things that they did in their life. Again, not asking for anything too serious or too personal. 

yeah! meeting you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/8/2016 at 1:23 AM, sonikun said:

Watching one of the most creepy movies, oooo... i couldn't sleep that night.. and more nights