(Fairy Tail) Erza and Mirajane released by Mikel8888 (28/6/2016)

Infinite Kyo

some of the stuff he said 

Well folks, the penultimate day of release chars! I have really wanted to finish and, it seems or not, publish it be a boring job.

As I said, the bigwigs for the fine, and I think these two are.

On the one hand we have Erza, which is simply Erza, and on the other hand we have to see, which is one of the secrets chars, like Wendy.

Let's talk a little about each:

Well, about Erza:

Erza Start .. really an improvement is not seen ever in erza. One could say it's like Laxus, who were always powerful, and increasingly show more. It could make a single char of this woman, but I've decided for now call it, because I do not have any armor Timeskip.

On the moveset. It is the longest of all JUS, as you know, Erza has a lot of armor, and each of them should be in the char having possibilities, we must also take into account that some have more than one attack, so the char it has been 12 movements. 10 Specials and 2 supers. To my opinion, it's an incredible char, not only for all he has, but because I am very happy as it looks.

With supers, like luffy, the 2 having were necessary for me, I have friends who have told me that the "Nakama power" is silly super, but ami me honestly like, that moment when defeat Azuma.

This char has touched me also spritear, but not much, since most of the new sprites has echo a friend, the same one that helped me with lucy.

The thing is that I think you will like a lot. Surely I consider one of my best work.

About look:

Ever since Yomi made ... he had enough desire to do it too, so then when you reach the saga of Laxus, I decided to do it.

I am very happy also with Mira, especially on the issue of Fx, I think they've been really good, combining black with bright fx fx.

Satan soul obviously is based on the whole series, and I would like to tell you that my aspirations are higher than look at this. In fact, I have some sprites I did Mira in its normal mode. And I intend to schedule it later.

The idea would be to put things like magic sleep, take over of animals, and maybe, just maybe its forms Sitiri and Sheila.

But it is something else, as to this view, his moveset is based practically on the fight against Fried. And something that "I've invented." Yomi also the reference I served.

Well, I think that I do not forget anything, so I leave you step chars:

ERZA:

MOVELIST:

A - Weak Weapon

Down + A - Sword Uppercut

B - Medium Weapon

C - Strong Weapon

S - Power Charge

SPECIALS:

D,DF,F,a - Entei no Yoroi

D,DB,B,a - Raitei no Yoroi

B,DB,D,DF,F,a - Photon Slicer