Galaxy Fight Felden Boss Stage - by Asef Hassan Amiz

Asef Hassan Amiz

Hello Everyone, Here is a little Gift for Every Mugen Fans -

Fv1zf0j.jpg

i79AGxB.jpg

Felden's Stage, that Boss Universe Stage from Galaxy Fight,

This is my First Mugen work Uploaded, hope you guys will Love it.

So please let me know if you like it, i would really appreciate it.

here is the Link - "http://www.mediafire.com/download/78l07qrfwxvff36/Galaxy+Fight+Felden+Universe+Stage(2).zip"

credits - elecbyte for Creating Mugen, Sunsoft for Creating Galaxy FIght, & NeoGeo
Besides that, here in my country Bangladesh, i am like the only one who is into Mugen,

And i would truely appreciate for any kinds of  motivation & inspiration.

:SkeletorShocked: Thanks everyone

yessssssssssssss I am so happy that  I am not only one that make Galaxy Fight Stages:sugoi:

I had a future plan for this stages but I could never figure how to make it infinity for the Meteoroid shower OR do the  Infinite the wave animation for the Galaxy background :dead:

On 6/26/2016 at 9:39 PM, NEON 7 said:

Well it's about time! Now all we have left is Musafar & Yacopu's stages. Unfortunately, I'm currently working on another stage so, yeah...

I have the stage done for mostly everyone. But the problem that I'm having is that parallax for all of them are not working another words its create a awful ground shake when u move. also zoom effect ruin the floor delta. I did made 3 Galaxy fight stages that I was able to fix. but the other 9 stages I cant even get them to work. delta and parallax and also zoom on mugen 1.1 so bug out . also sad part I never finish them because mugen 1,1 is the only one that can do animation parallax and not mugen 1.0 sadly. I still can't figure out the bug problem . its cool he made one :OhYeah: