[Full Game, W.I.P.] Nintendo vs. Capcom: Clash of Legends

Windindi

Nintendo vs. Capcom: Clash of Legends!

Welcome!

xtNJMwIh.jpg

img]

Hello to all who see this on the MUGEN Free For All! I am Windindi, the director of the project "Nintendo vs. Capcom: Clash of Legends". What you see above are two logos for the game, which I will get to after I explain the game a bit into detail. Basically, Nintendo vs. Capcom is a Marvel vs. Capcom inspired fighter which you can play two characters (similar to that of Capcom Universe) and call out for assists. Self explanatory stuff.
Now, the reason there are two logos is because it's Nintendo vs. Capcom: FireRed and LeafGreen versions! ...Nah, I'm just kidding, it's Casual Version and Competitive Versions!

What the heck is "Casual" and "Competitive" Versions?

These versions are both significantly different, and because I wanted to appeal to all folks in the MUGEN community, I made two versions! Check it out!

Casual Version:

• Unlockable content! (Characters, stages, exc.)
  • Fun collectibles for all to enjoy! ("Trading cards" unlocked everytime you beat Arcade with a character.)
  • Story Mode! (Titled "The Subspace Syndicate", I'll reveal more details later, but see if you can guess :D)

Competitive Version:

• Everything is ready from the get-go (Characters, stages, exc.)
  • Rather than collectibles, you gain access to frame data for all fighters! 
  • Online Mode! (Powered by IKEMEN)

Which version do you prefer? 

sPHwWKDh.jpg

What you see above is a W.I.P. image of the game itself, also, we are trying to get characters to fit in with each other in a similar environment, Take a good look at Mario as an example. On here, he looks very...different with that black outline. Bellow is what I want to do to make characters like Mario fit in!

kdCPC1U.png?2Hopefully, we can do this for all the fighters who looks odd at the development process.

Also, another great announcement is that I even have a upcoming trailer for the game that will be coming...soon? It's all up to the animators. But none of that matters, because our biggest struggle is this, we need some massive help. Right now, the team only has two members, myself and an awesome user named "Jenngra505" as well as an on-off helper who makes amazing characters, "DarkWerewolf13" who allows us to use certain characters, but we are in need of some serious help. Specifically in characters as well as making the game less composite and more like a real game. Any help would be great, but those are two major things we need help with (and I am actually considering paying people for this, too. Since this is a major project and I feel like those who work hard should be rewarded somehow.) But since I am introducing this game, please feel welcome to share any thoughts/questions/exc. or if you wish to contribute, that would be amazing! However, I would like to see evidence of your talents. Anyways, This was a first insight of Nintendo vs. Capcom, but I hope you all are looking forward to the future!

Lmt1fkB.png?1

...oh dear.