[3DS] One Piece Great Pirate Colliseum

Infinite Kyo

8 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Awesome!  I hope they have a good amount of playable characters (at least 20+) so it won't be just be a roster of different versions of the same character like DBZ: EXB

It makes the game more enjoyable. :goodmood:

i think there's more than 25 characters so far i think anyway lol

1 minute ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i think there's more than 25 characters so far i think anyway lol

LOL! Yeah hope thats the case cause I like to see Robin and Nami as playable characters. :-)

If they not its going be a downer for this game. 

im just exited for Trafalgar Law and Zoro lol i think all the strawhats are confirmed because after all it is a One Piece game and other popular characters like Ace and Boa Hancock too and i dont think they are gonna do different versions because one piece characters dont have that many forms,power ups etc

4 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

im just exited for Trafalgar Law and Zoro lol i think all the strawhats are confirmed because after all it is a One Piece game and other popular characters like Ace and Boa Hancock too and i dont think they are gonna do different versions because one piece characters dont have that many forms,power ups etc

That true, I hope they do a remaster version of Bleach like this that be awesome (if Bandai/Namco havn't forgotten that series that is...) 

15 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

yeah Bleach would be epic i played the old DS games and they were awesome also a Jump Ultimate stars (with non chibi sprites) would be good too

Yeah you know it could be leading to another Jump Ultimate stars that be epic. :-D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...