Not recomended creations/creators...

Jessica Smoke

I opened this because you can find dissapointing creations or just bad done..or just bad creators...

like some MVC Kong's chars like M.Bison...

as I read in many or all places...:

Like i can talk about PinkiePie11 

http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/PinkiePie11

all of his/her chars are just unplayable and bad done...all deleted..

Masquer- all his SS are just cheap,with infinites and nothing related to their games...I deleted it after try it..

-myself as I can read like the worst mugen creator list..in sites like mugen infantry, mugen guild and many others..like here...

I can be in the black list..as I know....doing kindergarten spriting..and the rest of blah blah...seems I still suck after quit mugen in 2011..and maybe quit again would be a nice idea then only keep my awful crap with myself private..I was 14 when I started,sucked then, and sucked now.. with..., Mugen infantry, mugenguild, mugenhispania..many sites, many people thinks I must quit...

and what are yours?

Hey Jessica the forum says your a New Guy. LOL.

So just to clarify with everyone!

THIS THREAD IS NOT MADE TO BASH OTHER CREATORS, OR THEIR WORKS.

IT IS MERELY OPINION BASED, AND BY NO MEANS SHOULD YOU FOLLOW REMARKS HELD AGAINST A CHARACTER OR CREATOR.

TRY EVERYTHING FOR YOURSELF.

As for me, I liked Kong's creations. They were not perfect but they were a excellent start that played pretty well. Everyone's standard was set super high because of people like POTS and Jmorphman and Warusaki3's work. They forget what mugen is about.

I don't think I've ever really didn't like anything I mean I found crap, but i had to look for it.

OH! ... nope... still a blank.

I don´t recommend you Beanfan´s creations this creator unfortunately doesn´t accept feedbacks and you can find a lot of glitches other similars creators are Narayan and RyouWin .

If you love Touhou Characters don´t download Kurogane´s chars or others similars creators because his chars are very cheap(Yes, they have bullet hell attacks).

I also don´t recommend you to download Ironcommando´s character the majority of his characters are very cheaps, except Dancing Banana and his bosses.

Well I recommend you to stay away from my old creations from 2013 and Early 2014, they all gross because the programming on those creations are poor and bad.

I'm not forcing you, but it's better to use my newer stuff which is a lot better than my old stuff.

If you're asking why, I wasn't really impressed with my mugen programming skills back in those days.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:16 PM, DoodlebobGamer12 said:

Some not recommended creation, is Jack the Stickman by Dark Chaos, i didnt see the link because they deleted

Don't forget his other creations.

I don't recommend FxNull's creations, especially his Touhou x JoJo arranges.

His Yukari Ice can invincible bullshit her way to victory. She is strong enough to defeat Necromancer's Broly without breaking a sweat and she's even a match for Oga's Yuuka.

His Chako also has tons of invincible frames which she can use when she doesn't counter melee attacks or reflect projectiles, which she can do at will without any drawbacks. She has a bit more difficulty beating Broly but she too is a match for Oga's Yuuka.

His Koishi is bit better tho.

38 minutes ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

Weiss circal,Dark chaos's Creations are decent! Why you call them Bad? Are you acting like Dissidia,The creator of the K-ON! Characters for M.U.G.E.N? 

Why hello there, Jasen. I see you're still being a blind whiteknight. I also see your grammar is still shit.

Off the top of my head, with regards to poor quality characters.

Josh Geary, Wlanmania, Beanfan, MugenMundo, Chuchoryu, Mazemerald, Nexus Games/CvS Artist, KoopaKingdom.com, idiot, GooGoo64, Dark Chaos, any author who makes dumb hate characters, Adrian, Pgrs111Magen, and Kong.

33 minutes ago, Dumanios said:

Off the top of my head, with regards to poor quality characters.

Josh Geary, Wlanmania, Beanfan, MugenMundo, Chuchoryu, Mazemerald, Nexus Games/CvS Artist, KoopaKingdom.com, idiot, GooGoo64, Dark Chaos, any author who makes dumb hate characters, Adrian, Pgrs111Magen, and Kong.

In my opinion,Dark chaos's Creations are decent,Except his Robert

4 hours ago, Weiss_Circal said:

Why hello there, Jasen. I see you're still being a blind whiteknight. I also see your grammar is still shit.

There is answer why Dark chaos's Creations are bad? I Like them except his robert. I Am not an Whiteknight! 

1 hour ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

There is answer why Dark chaos's Creations are bad? I Like them except his robert. I Am not an Whiteknight! 

First, WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR!

Second, you are a whiteknight.

Okay, here are the reasons why Dark Chaos' creations are dreadful:

1:They are filled with infinites.

2:They gain power from their supers.

3:They have repetitive gameplay.

4:They play way to similar to one another.

5: They tend to use awful templates.

And I could go on...

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:17 PM, GarchompMatt said:

English isn't Jansen's native language. Be a little more considerate next time you call him out on such things.

I know that. Am just saying he should check his grammar because it's very hard to take someone seriously with typos. 

On 01/07/2016 at 6:32 PM, TMC55 said:

I can say Dark Chaos, Beanfan, Josh Geary, 2010LifeGame, Adrian, pgrs111MAGEN, XbolxRob11, and Idiot

What is your Problem, in my opinion Dark Chaos Creations is better

On 28/06/2016 at 6:42 PM, Weiss_Circal said:

Don't forget his other creations.

i dont care

On 01/07/2016 at 5:48 PM, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

Eu aceito a sua opinião Jansen, menos essas opiniões mas

2 minutes ago, DoodlebobGamer12 said:

What is your Problem, in my opinion Dark Chaos Creations is better

i dont care

Eu aceito a sua opinião Jansen, menos essas opiniões mas

I Like all of the Dark Chaos Creations, except the robert and the jack the stickman, So, please dont disrespect my opinion of this question