Helping Info about this forum :D

OldGamer

I dont know mush about this forum very very well. If I need to make a request about something that has nothing to do with mugen creation. but making a request of resouces. where do I go to make that request.

for example like sound effect announcer , sprite sheet materials or  that have to do with resources materials for creation :) also I love for someone show me and help me understand more about the forum. I do get confuse how everything work around here and the reason Im asking because well ..I am still novice to this forum ^^ so please break it down gently with this old man  and thank you kindly for helping me out 

1 hour ago, Ryon said:

you would go request it in the regular request area

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/127-resource-requests/

there are 2 request areas Content Request (mugen) and Resource Request (everything else)

just as long as it is not offical MP3's or Movies, or Applications, etc.

Oh I see. Thank you for the explaining it to me Ryon :D

I have another question what if I want to make a help request that not mugen related because I want to make a post about Emulators information :D do I have to go under the video game section to make my post there  ?

42 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

same place as above

but you could technically do both, i just figured you'd get more help in that section. its your choice at this point.

I see :D thank you Ryon I meant to say Zodiac XD