black manta by Black Dragon

black dragon

to be honest with you guys I wanted to work on a different character for these two weeks and I pick black manta  are really like him after these two weekends all over I was going to hop back on crossbones  :cool 8)
bzn6bm11.png
I need help on the thing on his arm I tried to draw it myself I kept messing it up I need help please any feedback :-??
gettok10.jpg
I finished up black mantis walk I'm kind of lazy is his walking forward in his walking back
bm_w10.png
and luciangarude help me with the color palette

hey guys this is my last update of Black Manta I'm not done but I did what I wanted to do I upgrade him it was better my last work but I have uncle came over to my house and we had a long talk he was courage me to go back to work and on daken I got really far with him but I got stressed out but he was courage me to hop back on him he told me to leave Black Manta alone and to work on daken  he's right that I did got far with himand I told him the mistakes I did he told me to shut the f up he courage me to hop back onto him and I told him the mistakes I did he told me to shut the f up he courage me to hop back onto him
I'm going to go back and fix the mistakes I did to him

wl10.png
410.png

Not feeling the look. That metal helmet should be darker and his eyes need to shine. Maybe the eyes could be bigger to. Also the body base is not one I like but I guess we'll see how it goes. It might work; maybe.