Character Trade

MugenJin

Does anybody have anything good to trade. I have a very hard to find character you've never heard of but plays really nice. "Ono Kohuka"

I would like MUGENMASON type characters V.Nash and V.Biride or something of that sort. Here's the Image of what you should expect, and for those that downloaded it over at MUGENARCHIVE please don't. (You know what)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlljNs7DhVc

Here's an imagec0a658aac9.png

31 minutes ago, MugenJin said:

Well everyone else in the MUGEN community has characters I want, but they only share through trade. It's not my fault that's how some of the community works, but if asking is all it takes I'll go to the request forum then. 

Then youre messing with the wrong people. I found characters I thought were only in trade. Till I found out Ryoucchi and gui007 had the same characters, and just gave them to me when I asked. Mugen shouldnt be that way, we share everything and try to improve everything so we all get our dream game. You included, man. Ask for anything, you should get it.

I haven't traded since 2000 something. Also that was only really done in the times where users were forbidden to share because they didn't have "permission" from the original authors. But I assumed trading stopped when warehouses like MFFA and mugen archive showed up that made the whole thing pointless. Also MFG is lax on the whole thing so really only a few forums are holding on to that outdated "permission" crap.

I wouldn't advise trading at all. I've seen groups that trade character's I legitimately got off another site.Or have.

I am honestly willing to share any character I have  unless I'm told from the author otherwise not to which are a certain few.

3 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

I haven't traded since 2000 something. Also that was only really done in the times where users were forbidden to share because they didn't have "permission" from the original authors. But I assumed trading stopped when warehouses like MFFA and mugen archive showed up that made the whole thing pointless. Also MFG is lax on the whole thing so really only a few forums are holding on to that outdated "permission" crap.

I do understand what you mean here.It might just change my mind about some characters I have.