Stage Collection: ExShadow

Mr. KOtik

Thanks for posting your trouble with downloading the stages. As it turns out, the Onedrive account I had hosting the downloads was frozen, because I am over the free 5GB quota and they finally decided to reprimand me for it. At the time when I uploaded the entirety of the collection, free users were given around 15GBs, but then about a year ago or so they reduced it to 5GBs.Today, I was able to unfreeze the account and the files will be available for download for another 30 days.

On 07/28/2017, Microsoft will delete my Onedrive files, and in turn I may have to delete this collection topic, unless another user wishes to upload the entirety of the collection on their own storage and edit my topic by replacing the download links for each stage. If anyone wants to get a jump start and begin replacing the links let me know, so we can save all the hard work that was put into making this collection available for everyone, but more importantly to help preserve the largest collection of stages from Mugen's  #1 stage creator of all time.

1 hour ago, Mr. KOtik said:

Thanks for posting your trouble with downloading the stages. As it turns out, the Onedrive account I had hosting the downloads was frozen, because I am over the free 5GB quota and they finally decided to reprimand me for it. At the time when I uploaded the entirety of the collection, free users were given around 15GBs, but then about a year ago or so they reduced it to 5GBs.Today, I was able to unfreeze the account and the files will be available for download for another 30 days.

On 07/28/2017, Microsoft will delete my Onedrive files, and in turn I may have to delete this collection topic, unless another user wishes to upload the entirety of the collection on their own storage and edit my topic by replacing the download links for each stage. If anyone wants to get a jump start and begin replacing the links let me know, so we can save all the hard work that was put into making this collection available for everyone, but more importantly to help preserve the largest collection of stages from Mugen's  #1 stage creator of all time.

So yeah, I've already taken the liberety of backing up ExShadow's stages & I'll be hosting them on my MEGA account.

• 1 month later...

Just for everyone to know, the onedrive account has been re-frozen, and I cannot access the files again. For anyone who wishes to take upon the job, they can start replacing download links to the stages.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, Tabris666 said:

Upload the music since all the music is lost from the files.

Not even exshadow had problems with copyrights when he posted the stages,besides most of the music was from free sources (there are tons of sites with music and they dont care if someone use it)

What is the point of posting the files if they dont have the music 

Ever heard of YouTube to MP3? It's pretty easy to use. Plus I believe some of the Archive uploaded ones have music files (not all of them do but a majority do.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 1:00 AM, Tabris666 said:

Upload the music since all the music is lost from the files.

Not even exshadow had problems with copyrights when he posted the stages,besides most of the music was from free sources (there are tons of sites with music and they dont care if someone use it)

What is the point of posting the files if they dont have the music 

mr kotik and everyone else involved put their hardest work into the collection and you came here telling them that it's all pointless because you cant do the simple task of looking up the music files yourself

classy

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I just wanted to say that this stage is also missing (I don't know if it actually was EXShadow who made it, just saying because it looks similar to his stages). 

This video is not mine, I just saved it then re-uploaded it, it's originally from 2011. The stage looks like the one called Dimension Castle.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...