Jin Saotome Releasd by Ahuron 8-6-2016

tehdevil

thats what Im wonder gonna download and find out if it is,if it is then its the first time ive seen Ahuron making a pots style characters

Edit: Its not sadly but I like how it plays, his would be great in pots style if it where

I've heard of this author before but I didn't think that he was still around considering that all of his creations are dated like, 5, 6 years ago. That's just my point of view, though.

By the way, ShinRei's version is P.O.T.S. styled.

13 hours ago, tehdevil said:

It is similar to his Strider Hiryu, Ironfist Ryu, The World Chang

Yep. :)

Exactly, kinda a mix of MvC and KOFXIII, which is an unexpected and great combination. Truly another awesome job from Ahuron. :D

Ahuron is one of my favorite authors.  His normal characters are very playable (though rarely true-to-source, and I mean that in a good way), while his weird characters are weird and also very fun (like Unlucky Glauber, which is Lucky Glauber with his moves made more awkward, and Briaaaaaaaaaan, who is just a ridiculously over-the-top version of Brian Battler).

I also love his Giant Boss characters, like Lavos Core (Chrono Trigger), Son of Sun (ditto), or Master Toadman (Mega Man 4, but with attacks from the entire series, including Dr. Wily's MM10 ships).  And then he doubles down and goes for Boss Plus Weird, and you get guys like Saigo No Saigo ("The End of the End", final boss of the cult classic kusoge Trio the Punch).

Every time he releases a new character, it's an instant download for me.  (I just really don't like that he moved his downloads to another site.  His old download page had pictures of the characters)