[PC/PS4/Xbox1] Overwatch

Galvatron

Movie trailer:

Spoiler

Pretty much another shooter-base game that starting to become more of a buzz now since the beta been released months ago . Has similar mechanics like TF2  but with more selection of characters and weapon-styles. This game may be available on Stream in the future.

I'm interested in it, mostly since I'm a TF2 player, and I enjoy other class-based shooters as well.

Sadly, I missed out on the open beta, and everyone I know who's played it is telling me it's not worth the price it's currently going for.

Maybe I'll wait until there is a price decrease, whenever that is. Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

15 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I'm interested in it, mostly since I'm a TF2 player, and I enjoy other class-based shooters as well.

Sadly, I missed out on the open beta, and everyone I know who's played it is telling me it's not worth the price it's currently going for.

Maybe I'll wait until there is a price decrease, whenever that is. Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

Well I don't blame ya, to be honest because the game itself cost about $49.99 (plus tax) for PC, PS4, and xbox1.  :-P

Alot people said the gameplay feels too similar to TF2 like it just a skin swap. but this game does has different features that TF2 dosn't have (unless a TF3 is in the works)

20 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Well I don't blame ya, to be honest because the game itself cost about $49.99 (plus tax) for PC, PS4, and xbox1.  :-P

Alot people said the gameplay feels too similar to TF2 like it just a skin swap. but this game does has different features that TF2 dosn't have (unless a TF3 is in the works)

I've heard similar things, but I'm also hearing a lot say the opposite as well. From what I've seen, the game has a lot of similarities, but that's mostly due to them both being the same type of game, rather than them being pretty much the same game with a different look.

Either way, its similarities to TF2 are the main reason I'm interested in it anyways.

Tracer is the one I'm interested in playing as the most, since I'm hearing she's kind of like a mix between the Scout and the Spy, which are my two favorite classes in TF2.

5 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Tracer is the one I'm interested in playing as the most, since I'm hearing she's kind of like a mix between the Scout and the Spy, which are my two favorite classes in TF2.

Thats Cool! for me if I considering buying this game I would like to try out Reaper and Soldier:76 (also known as Jack Morrison) they seem to have some similarities to soldier(TF2)

though I know Reaper will be much different.

7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Kinda want to try out, but i'm afraid my PC might not handle the graphics that much.

So am I...

I know my laptop may have the potential to play this game but I don't want to torture/overheat it knowing their is alot it needs to process especially when doing hours of online gameplay. :-P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2016 at 5:38 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

Yeah, this happened.

So far I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Tracer, McCree, and Soldier: 76 are probably my favorites to play as right now. I also play as Mercy quite often, mainly when the team is lacking support.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2016 at 0:47 AM, Tony Redgrave said:

So far I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Tracer, McCree, and Soldier: 76 are probably my favorites to play as right now. I also play as Mercy quite often, mainly when the team is lacking support.

Thats cool.. well as for me I would gets this game not until I finish building another desktop PC that is Game ready. :goodmood:

3 hours ago, OskeinO said:

i play this on ps4 on a regular im nice i just don't like how teamwork is so needed cause i can't clutch if theres a full team of roadhogs team chaining shit lool

Woah! a Roadhog stampede!! thats crazy...:omg:

but it not as worst dealling with an army of Bastions I bet..... :-P

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I'm so hyped for her!

me too!

she seems like a  Anti-Tracer type character considering she can warp also she is able to temporarily disable characters special skills which bad news for the Mei and Symetra and roadhog players.

Spoiler

• 3 months later...