Kotal Kahn by Rembrandt Brown, CoopNPB, & Others (30/5/2016)

Infinite Kyo

Wow! another MK character converted for mugen. thank for the news Infinite Kyo:goodmood:

10 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

You can use this patch to make him show up in regular mugen, though some features like hitsparks and such will be missing

Thanks alot for this Ryoucchi. :-)

This trend is going so well for MK Mugen. I remember a while ago there was a mk style freddy krueger and some chick. Now recently a female cyborg and now this new MK addition converted into mugen. If this continues still, maybe MK mugen will be redeemed at MFG? I seem to recall years of apathy for the genre last i was there.

This is also good news for mugen collections to! There is rarely anything fresh and new that isn't a remake of mk1-3 sprite rips.

Hey so with the patch of course u don't get the full blown version of him, BUT u get a pretty decent character but it had a flaw , when KK would shoot his projectile it would cause a major bug to happen , well thanks to Robotmonkeyhead , it's no longer an issue , so with his help , ive uploaded a FIX of sorts that will stop that from happening and will make this version of Kotal Khan more Regular mugen friendly 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bazc6l6rx47s41i/Sp.rar

just add it to his def file and overwrite the current version and your good to go :Irock:

• 2 weeks later...