Sheborg (mortal kombat female cyborg)

tem(A)

First of all WTF!?!?!?!

Secondly,

WOW! Great fighter all around and loaded with fantastic goodies. This might be character of the year IMO.

If this, whatever this was, is part of the storyboard....I would say disable it for your mugen and just enjoy the character :S

LOL

4 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

First of all WTF!?!?!?!

Secondly,

WOW! Great fighter all around and loaded with fantastic goodies. This might be character of the year IMO.

If this, whatever this was, is part of the storyboard....I would say disable it for your mugen and just enjoy the character :S

LOL

agree

13 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

First of all WTF!?!?!?!

Secondly,

LOL

without story this char is just a waste of time for drawing sprites

13 hours ago, tem(A) said:

without story this char is just a waste of time for drawing sprites

With all due respect this might need a rewrite. The current story right now is really convoluted. Also does a character like this need a story? How in the world can any of these characteristics and abilities be explained without being over the top.

Sorry, I don't mean to be picky, it's your character anyway. The story is what it is I guess but i can't say it's a story I like. Fantasy has the right to override logic but imo it's only to a certain degree before the illusion starts to break and you end up with a bad WWE storyline. :P

...........But hey what am I complaining about, I mean MK3 had cyborg ninjas to begin with XD

6 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

With all due respect this might need a rewrite. The current story right now is really convoluted. Also does a character like this need a story? How in the world can any of these characteristics and abilities be explained without being over the top.

Sorry, I don't mean to be picky, it's your character anyway. The story is what it is I guess but i can't say it's a story I like. Fantasy has the right to override logic but imo it's only to a certain degree before the illusion starts to break and you end up with a bad WWE storyline. :P

...........But hey what am I complaining about, I mean MK3 had cyborg ninjas to begin with XD

my game career started in time of earth worm jim/boogerman/wrestlemania AG + MASK/last action hero movies (+Krasnaya Plesen & Sektor Gaza)
so i cant do all that with brutal seriousness.

and
"WWE storyline" planned as a part of Sheborg 2 story... ;D