BLUEMUGEN REBORN 1.0 & 1.1 WORKING IN PROGRESS

OldGamer

3 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i dont really use normal portrait screen packs but these 2 might be an exception they look awesome so far OG

Thank you Kyo :D but I know the feeling I don't like making custom portrait because is too confusing for me and so I use normal type to make thing easy for me and for everyone when just adding characters and also this screen pack is good for mugen fan that don't have good gaming pc and they can run and use The Bluemugen on there low spec laptop and desktop. I know there  a lot of mugen fans still use the 1.1 version of mugen with Custom and HD quality. but for some mugen fans  they cant run the mugen 1.1 because of there lowspec pc.The Bluemugen will help them with that but of course its also depend on what character they download and what kind of stages a swell  xD and longest they stick with just stander type character and stages for the Bluemugen :)

Totally worthy of being mugen 1.2!!! This should be the new look. I really like the screenpack here. The only thing I find hard to like is the lifebars. It should be much more simpler in my opinion. It feels out of place as if it should be a part of some anime mugen project rather than a general elecbyte engine.

Though I'm not sure what you are going for, maybe it's not an elecbyte theme at all and just a custom mishmash of what you like. It's all good then in that case but if it is elecbyte themed, I highly recommend doing something much more simple for the lifebars. Everything else is top notch though. Everything is wonderful and I like it very much. I also appreciate the low-res.

On 5/30/2016 at 0:15 PM, AxSeeker said:

Totally worthy of being mugen 1.2!!! This should be the new look. I really like the screenpack here. The only thing I find hard to like is the lifebars. It should be much more simpler in my opinion. It feels out of place as if it should be a part of some anime mugen project rather than a general elecbyte engine.

Though I'm not sure what you are going for, maybe it's not an elecbyte theme at all and just a custom mishmash of what you like. It's all good then in that case but if it is elecbyte themed, I highly recommend doing something much more simple for the lifebars. Everything else is top notch though. Everything is wonderful and I like it very much. I also appreciate the low-res.

Why Thank you AxSeeker :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and now for the VICTORY WIN SCREEN :OhYeah: now that the life bar, Option, Cursor, Tittle screen and the Versus screen is done. My next working in progress is now the Intros, GameOver and SLOTS. but I going to put the slots on hold after I finish doing the Intro and game over first :sugoi:

remember this was base of Sega rally Game Over Yah theme and also was part of the older version of blue mugen because two year ago I had no idea how to make animation very well on a screen pack and my older edit bluemugen was just a learning stepping stone for me