Dr. Manhattan and Wu Ao Shi by carpa5 released (May 27th, 2016)

So it's just Blaque and Urien with a palette swap, or am I seeing something different here? I'll try them out.

EDIT: Wow, even the filenames for Blaque Wu Ao Shi and Urien Dr. Manhattan remain unchanged. On the bright side, Wu Ao Shi's sprites are somewhat edited and enlarged, but everything else is still same ol' Blaque. Not only that but it's based off the leaked version.

9cc98aaa3f414afa84faf9d14bcbe528.png

Dr. Manhattan however, is edited off R@CE's MVC Urien edit and remains unchanged in terms of gameplay. The only thing edited was the sprites.

• 1 month later...

Well,is XCB aka: Big eli King aka: X Callibre Blade aka: KojirohMug,and more 2 people such as OneWingAngel and R@ce45 will Not  like it by Seeing this. Did you asked XCB,OneWingedAngel and R@ce45 permission to Recolor those characters? (XCB is No longer doing M.U.G.E.N) I Think on the video Description says: " Credit to XCB, OneWingAngel & R@ce45 for their work on the base chars." 

Feedback to Wu ao Shi: Just an recolor of XCB's Blaque with the Sprites edited and enlarged,As well,Filenames are not changed.

Feedback to the Manhattan: Just an recolor of R@ce45's MVC Edit of OneWingAngel's Urien. It has gameplay unchanged and nothing changed,Just the Sprites are recolored.

Not so special on those chars.