Fatal Fury Laurence Blood Stage By Vegaz

love the stage but one question if you don't mind me asking my friend. why the snes version ? even tho they do have some decent sprite but would be best to do it on the arcade version ? just curious that all. but I did download the stage and its look awesome for sure Vega :D also are you gonna cover all fatal fury stages ? or just few ? and once again I'm just curious that all

3 hours ago, OldGamer said:

love the stage but one question if you don't mind me asking my friend. why the snes version ? even tho they do have some decent sprite but would be best to do it on the arcade version ? just curious that all. but I did download the stage and its look awesome for sure Vega :D also are you gonna cover all fatal fury stages ? or just few ? and once again I'm just curious that all

Lol! I don't rip, so I use what sprites I can find on the net. I've got one more FF stage to drop, but unless I find more rips that's it. The arcade probably does look better tho...lol.

20 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Lol! I don't rip, so I use what sprites I can find on the net. I've got one more FF stage to drop, but unless I find more rips that's it. The arcade probably does look better tho...lol.

I see :O that awesome u did good job man XD because I normally rip my own sprites  from the emulators xD

On 5/29/2016 at 2:43 PM, OldGamer said:

I see :O that awesome u did good job man XD because I normally rip my own sprites  from the emulators xD

I have yet to even try ripping. You and Alp have me on that one.

On 5/31/2016 at 0:44 PM, Kut Kreator said:

dem bulls be goin' nuts! ha! nice work my dude.

Lol! I think I slowed them down a bit. In the source they seem like they're on crack or something...

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

I have yet to even try ripping. You and Alp have me on that one.

Lol! I think I slowed them down a bit. In the source they seem like they're on crack or something...

hey if you need help on serten stage from old console emulators let me know Vegaz I dont mind ripping background for a R.O.K Solder :D Because I do it all the time :Ohmy!:never be shy asking for help xD

This is My status ripping skills

GameBoys Emulators 100%

Super Nintendo 100%

Old Nintendo 100%

Arcade Mame Emulator 75%

WinKawaks 100%

Nebula Emulator 100%

Sega Genesis 70%

TurboGraFx 16 and CD 100%

Emulator that I never understood how to rip or no one ever help me or teach me

PSX one

DreamCast

PS2

PS3

NDS

WII

GameCube

PC games

XBOX

XBOX 360

PS4

XBOX ONE

On 6/2/2016 at 11:10 PM, OldGamer said:

hey if you need help on serten stage from old console emulators let me know Vegaz I dont mind ripping background for a R.O.K Solder :D Because I do it all the time :Ohmy!:never be shy asking for help xD

This is My status ripping skills

GameBoys Emulators 100%

Super Nintendo 100%

Old Nintendo 100%

Arcade Mame Emulator 75%

WinKawaks 100%

Nebula Emulator 100%

Sega Genesis 70%

TurboGraFx 16 and CD 100%

Emulator that I never understood how to rip or no one ever help me or teach me

PSX one

DreamCast