Fixing Abuhachi's Amano's Botched command timings.

Lucasmic

Question

I am trying to fix the command timing's on Abuhachi's amano from the last blade 2, specifically his F, D, B, F, D, B (hcbX2) supers and his DF, DF, Y grab. They don't come out hardly at all, unlike in the actual game, where even with my keyboard I can do them decent enough. With the command grab, after i try to do it after hitting a stagger move, he does his dp instead where in the actual game he did the grab. I just need to know from someone who knows coding, specifically command input timing code, how I could fix his messed up and unnecessarily difficult input restrictions he did not have in his source game with those moves.

3 answers to this question

hy Lucasmic i think I understood your problem a little i have done some fixes to that amano here is my link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/64avd4t875za791/amano.zip

i also made him able to do opposite guard against cross up attacks

many authors ignore the command buffering but i know few of them that code with command buffering as IKARUGA

Neverthless,until now i never encountred a mugen char able to do opposite guard against cross ups like the original games:

kof,last blade,cvs...

and if you want me to help you how i done those edits I can post the code with explanation to be able to do the same on your own

Everything seems to be in order, and so far seems to play less stiff and closer to his source counterpart. Will let you know if I find anything wrong. As of right now, I will set this as resolved. Many thanks.