Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

On 4/29/2016 at 3:56 PM, SSBK65 said:

Not if you're getting rekt, welcome to MFFA Rugby Monster.

I've gotten rekt many a time. I still have the flashbacks of my fights against Ronald....

Anyway, welcome to Free For All, Rugby Monster! Sorry I'm late to the party. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Veradux! I like your username. It sounds freaking cool.

Mugen is chaotic from time to time, although I hear about Rare Akuma a lot, but I never tried him out. Guess I'll have to do some digging...

A very warm welcome to you, Omega Angry Noah(2)!

A screenpack and a full game with memes, or dare I say, a MEMEPACK? This pleases me. If you're ever stuck on ideas, remember this piece of advice:

Guile's theme goes with everything. How will this help you? Perhaps it won't. Maybe it will. Who knows????

Enjoy your stay.

I am. In facted I made the newer character of mine that is called S4DZ. Its name is S4D3R and i would link you to the mugenarchive but for right now the website is down but i got a dropbox acount, so i upload it there and you will be able to download it if you want and you don't need acount to download it just need a acount to upload stuff. Here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xreoq5dlaoylk0/S4D3R.rar?dl=0. Please tell me if theres a problem with downloading it.

Welcome to Mugen Free For all Marshall, finding characters is pretty simple  if you search mugen and a characters name, or use the site extension method: touhou characters site:mugenguild.com, keywords will help you find what you need on specific mugen sites.

2 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

arch mugen and a characters name, or use the site extension method: touhou characters site:mugenguild.com, keywords will help you find what you need on specific mugen sites.

THANK YOU!! I will follow and read the rules :D

(Warning: I'm a brony in this because I might put in the names! I'm not good at drawing so, they're choppy.)

Hello! A M.U.G.E.N player here and I've played that game alot. With some characters, of course! Now, I may not be an expert in combos, but all I could do is try my best to make some by my own! What I have is Daniel (CVS Version), Kyoko, Applejack, Ashura by Mugen Hunter, Asura, Akuma_SZ, Blaze the Cat by Mugen Hunter, Ryu (POTS), Adrenaline, Amy Rose by Mugen Hunter, Sonic the Hedgehog by Mugen Hunter, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonia, Big, Bean, Bark, Bunnie, Kyo, Sean, Arcueid Brunestud, Shiki Tohno, Shiki Nanaya, Len, White Len, Vermillion Akiha, Warcueid, Blaze Fielding, Rock, Kula, Ken, Chun-Li, Ken (Rehyped), Ryu (Rehyped), Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, etc. Hope we get along well as you may see me in any topics.

jk

HI guys.

New around here.

From Tijuana Mex/ San Diego CA, US

Been messing with mugen ever since winmugen launched, not that much though. You know, responsibilities and the like; School, work, Family, etc...

btw.

Maybe you guys can help.

You see, I have a kung fu girl ai patch that i want to apply. I just don't know how.

It's really complicated. 

How do you apply ai patches to any char ?

Is there a trick i'm missing?

that's all i guess.

Oh, and if you need links or help finding a char, just let me know. I'm not a pro in technical difficulties, but I can look around the interwebs...

Welcome. Help request are probably usually made in a request section somewhere around here?

If an a.i. is ready made into extractable files, then just place them in your character's folder and allow it to overwrite the current files within the folder. Some A.I. patches come with instructions so it might be good to read around for that.

There are also a.i. tutorials around the web on how to create a.i. yourself though you may need to be tutored in a little mugen coding from either an experienced user or the usual mugen docs that comes with winmugen and onward.

Rarely someone will be willing to do it for you so ask around and you might get lucky!

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay~

Regarding the question, if the patch gives you an alternative .def file, let's say it's called KFG_AI.def

So when you're about to adjust your character to the select def, type it in this format: characterfoldername/charactedefname,def

For example: KFG/KFG_AI.def, stages/stagename.def

Hope that helps.