Banned at MMV for saying "feedback is good"

rhiggatwat

On 5/28/2016 at 7:49 PM, gui0007 said:

@rhiggatwat

He did this kind of attitude with me when he remove my Global Mod status from MMV and with many others. A bunch of lies, and always about him.

But the worst thing is that some people is in Volzzilla's side, like Borewood.

@gui0007

At this point, almost everyone is on his side, because if they aren't, they might get banned. Plus, when he deletes the actual posts, and just posts his own edited version, you no longer have any truth in the equation. 

Banning you was his and that site's loss. You are a fantastic member of the community, I always like the videos you post for new character releases, you post interesting found releases at MFG (which not many people do these days) and here, and you contribute a lot to both MFG and MFFA. And the members there don't even know what they are losing or why, because Volzzilla lies to them about it, and makes us all out to be some kind of horrible monsters. It's just stupid. He acts like a little baby, because he doesn't understand how to talk to people about problems, and find solutions. Most of these things are very small in the true scale of things, and we all have to learn how to let the little things go and get along. MMV suffers for his rash actions and childish behavior, it's the reason why that site is of the quality that it is, where there is almost never any worthwhile feedback, and few of the creators who only post there ever improve, they just make the same mistakes over and over forever. The loss of members like you are a loss for everyone on that site. It's all just really dumb.

The smallest little misunderstanding is blown up into major drama, and what should have been a quick conversation ends in tears and anger. It's just not a good way to do things, and adds a ton of unnecessary stress to everyone's life. And there is absolutely NOTHING that validates losing such a worthwhile member of the community such as yourself. 

When I was in Mugenguild, Orochi gill told me in a post about Volzilla:

He never really matured, just went from screaming at me and staff to do what he wanted to having a forum and being able to manipulate people with adminship.

He's always been terrible.

Horible behavior, it isn´t?

@rhiggatwat

Thanks for the kind words bruh, really appreciated. :)
After all shit that happend, i ain't got banned for now but i stop to post in MMV because of the bunch of lies that Volzzilla keep posting about me, you and some other members or banned members. But surely i keep going here, in MFG and also in some other forums that i posting.

2 minutes ago, Montblanc said:

Is there some kind of war going on between MMFA, Mugen Wiki, Mugen Arcive and MMV or something, kupo? I'm confused, kupo.

Nope, it's only MMV's admin Volzzilla being an ass again.
See the first post and you'll understand better.