MFFA's Off-topic Thread - Version 2.0

RicePigeon

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2016 at 9:59 AM, Ricepigeon said:

Considering what happened with AVGN recently, I would argue that the Ghostbusters reboot being shit is more of a serious topic than the Angry Birds movie. If the leaked script and the reactions to James's video are anything to go by, then the Ghostbusters reboot has far more problems than just legs and arm-wings. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take Totalbiscuit's advice and spend my time more productively by watching the original again.

that movie ass horrible to begin with about the only upside to the movie was the main ghost that was never introduce in any of the games cartoons or movies

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

http://www.shacknews.com/article/98269/blizzard-confirms-tracer-is-gay-in-new-overwatch-holiday-comic

so thats what all this commotion going on in the OW community is about,,,,

Well people need to chill-out an understand that Tracer is not the only confirmed fictional ' yuri ' character around... :-P

but i guess people are upset about it considering she is one of the main-line characters in this game...

However i still don't see the big-deal about it.....

So Blizzard wants to reflect the diversity of players around the world, and they apparently think it felt right to make Tracer a les. I can respect their decisions,  but IMO, it's odd and doesn't fit her at all, especially since Tracer's their mascot, from what I've seen. But I still like her as a character. 

I'm surprised that Blizzard themselves would do this, but they're not afraid to venture into this territory, and that makes them a strong company, but many series end up getting some fanmade or actual canon creepy yaoi/yuri paring. How many people knew that Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus are lovers?

12 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

So Blizzard wants to reflect the diversity of players around the world, and they apparently think it felt right to make Tracer a les. I can respect their decisions,  but IMO, it's odd and doesn't fit her at all, especially since Tracer's their mascot, from what I've seen. But I still like her as a character. 

I'm surprised that Blizzard themselves would do this, but they're not afraid to venture into this territory, and that makes them a strong company, but many series end up getting some fanmade or actual canon creepy yaoi/yuri paring. How many people knew that Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus are lovers?

Indeed... that goes the same with Alphys x Undyne from 'undertale' at the end they was confirmed lovers and no one didn't make a big deal about that...

as you said some game companies are welling to take that step to be more diverse not only by race but in sexuality as well.

7 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Damn, two controversies in one year? Tracer's a natural when it comes to causing an uproar.

LOL! XD

yep! i guess she is when it comes to causing mishift among people.... Now i see why Widowmaker and some of the other characters from the game consider her as "Annoying".....

• 3 weeks later...