MFFA's Off-topic Thread - Version 2.0

RicePigeon

7 hours ago, Jirobou said:

Do it the Kid Goku way, meet Jessica and touch his balls

You're not making this any better, you're saying that she's making hateful threads which isn't really the case here, and on top of that you're being immature.

I'm outta here as smoke stuff quickly turns into drama

you couldn't expect a thread started only to bash some people wouldn't turn into drama

and as soon as i say i don't like smoke stuff he screamed, omg homophobia

smoke always been into that kind of drama just so you know

feel sorry for anyone believing his bs

I don't give a f*** about him being gay fag queen or whatever

the guy is hateful, always been into drama, and worse, he has ruined the childhood of more than one kid with his abominations posted in places kids visit

but.... whatever, keep sucking his balls if you will, I don't care

You're the only one starting drama, you came into the thread and started bashing jessica, and apparently you're ignorant if you can't realize she's a lesbian, it doesn't take brains to know that as she has said it plenty of times. You started it bashing her, this wasn't a drama thread but you turned it into one, if you have nothing nice to say then leave and don't say anything, it's not hard honestly.

10 hours ago, Jirobou said:

I'm outta here as smoke stuff quickly turns into drama

you couldn't expect a thread started only to bash some people wouldn't turn into drama

and as soon as i say i don't like smoke stuff he screamed, omg homophobia

smoke always been into that kind of drama just so you know

feel sorry for anyone believing his bs

I don't give a f*** about him being gay fag queen or whatever

the guy is hateful, always been into drama, and worse, he has ruined the childhood of more than one kid with his abominations posted in places kids visit

but.... whatever, keep sucking his balls if you will, I don't care

I never thought I could find someon as ignorant as you.You are the only one starting things her.Honestly I am hoping you get a punishment for what you have said.As honestly you are acting ridiculous and it's seriously making me angry. You have a option  if you already don't like Jessica don't come to a thread and intentionally harass and bash her.If you don't have anything relevant nice or have anything that actually contributes to the topic in a positive way.Do not come to the thread period. I am sorry Jessica has to deal with idiot's like you I really am.

Jessica I wish you the best and if you want my opinion on you're creations.I absolutely like them but don't let people like that get to you at all.

You know this is the last thing i fucking need. I wake up this morning and i go into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal and there's a spider on the counter, so i couldn't eat! and like three hours later i go to the grocery store to buy some peaches , and when im in the produce aisle, i sneeze so hard i fart and a little bit of shit comes out, so i couldn't eat breakfast, and i shit myself at the grocery store and i come home and all i wanted was a glass of pee

• 4 weeks later...