Dragonball Xenoverse 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Laharl said:

I would really like less GT in general its the worst saga in existence for the series. Even as a what if story its still pretty bad.

It's already noted about the horrible of GT. It's not so new at all. What majority of DB community hates about GT is of course the storyline, however not the character. SS4, Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron are a good addition for DB franchise, more original look then what Super give right now. Many DB fans like the design of GT character, plus this is video game, games like Tenkaichi 3, Heroes and Dokkan Battle has a GT character, and it was well received by fans. More character are better and GT character is far worth than Saibamen, Appule, Rasbery or any other Frieza's soldier as a playable character.

i never really liked super 17 i never understood the logic behind oh lets just fuse 2 android 17s to make an android who could fight on par with SSJ4 goku and also Black Goku and Zamasu aren't bad hell they are starting to be 2 of my favorite villains next to frieza and Cell and people keep saying the only good thing to come out of GT was the SSJ4 design lol

Yeah! The more characters the better since every character on Xenoverse1 was relevant to the story somehow (Except Vegetto despite being canon for whatever reason) which made the story longer and even more with GT side stories/PQs which had a pretty cool 2 VS 3 boss battle as end but that´s DLC so doesn´t count much unleast you want to pay a extra $$$ to 100% game.

3 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i never really liked super 17 i never understood the logic behind oh lets just fuse 2 android 17s to make an android who could fight on par with SSJ4 goku.

You have to note: Super 17 ABSORB the energy shoot at him and SSJ4 Goku went like crazy and started to spam energy blast at him which made Super 17 stronger than SSJ4.

3 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i never really liked super 17 i never understood the logic behind oh lets just fuse 2 android 17s to make an android who could fight on par with SSJ4 goku and also Black Goku and Zamasu aren't bad hell they are starting to be 2 of my favorite villains next to frieza and Cell and people keep saying the only good thing to come out of GT was the SSJ4 design lol

Each people has their own opinion. There's a tons of people out there are also say that GT is good, they love it. For me I only like the design of GT character, all of them has an originality, never before seen design. What I hate about GT is the presentation of it and making Goku a kid. Toei ruined it. The idea of Baby being the last survivor of Tuffles seek revenge against Saiyan and the Dragon Ball itself became their enemy in the form of Shadow Dragons was actually a pretty dope idea. It just it wasn't present it well. For Super 17 arc, that was actually a good point to bring back Future Trunks, but they screw up, and Super 17 is indeed the worst arc in the whole DB franchise, I also agree on that. I'm personally wanted to see Baby arc and Shadow Dragons arc get re-create back in DBZ/DBS style (like Baby possessed Vegeta body, but this time with his God Ki and SSB for Baby to use, and the Shadow Dragons will have a connection with the Zarama, the creator of Super Dragon Ball, just some idea). For me this two arc has potential. Toei just wasted the opportunity.

Now let get back to the topic, this is just a video game. We don't have to take the story seriously and just play with the character. The more character are better. That was many DB community being asking for DBZ games. That why they praise Tenkaichi 3 until now. Plus the story they present in Xenoverse is a new twist for the story that we know, so it's not gonna hurt whether the original story was good or bad for us. 

well i mean you cant really blame toei they just animated if anything you should blame the guy who wrote GT since it wasn't Akira Toriyama i dont see GT being in Xenoverse 2 at all since it isn't connected to the story in any Canon way BUT they are adding in basically all the movie characters and they aren't canon either so there is a chance they will do GT also the GT version of Goku (kid version) was in the xenoverse 2 beta so there is that i just want to fight an original boss character again like that demon god Demigra he was fun to fight (although his super armor was fucking annoying) 

17 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

well i mean you cant really blame toei they just animated if anything you should blame the guy who wrote GT since it wasn't Akira Toriyama i dont see GT being in Xenoverse 2 at all since it isn't connected to the story in any Canon way BUT they are adding in basically all the movie characters and they aren't canon either so there is a chance they will do GT also the GT version of Goku (kid version) was in the xenoverse 2 beta so there is that i just want to fight an original boss character again like that demon god Demigra he was fun to fight (although his super armor was fucking annoying) 

What did you mean GT is not in Xenoverse 2 at all? GT Goku, SS4 Vegeta and Super 17 were already in Xenoverse 2. Mostly the character from the previous game will be in the game. Only Super character will be released as DLC. Seem like you guys kinda misunderstood here. What I want to see is the character, if possible from all DB franchise. I don't care if their story was canon or not because Xenoverse cover the entire DB multiverse, much like Heroes. Like I said, this is video game. Is better to get more character so we can enjoy playing it.