Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Just now, Dragon Sam said:

Hype! Hype! Hype! Great, Lord Slug and Turles confirm already from the trailer (and possibly Future Gohan too). I hope we get another new original main villain, just like they create Demigra for the first game.

i hope they add Cooler it would be fun to fight him and also Janemba 

14 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i hope they add Cooler it would be fun to fight him and also Janemba 

I have a feeling they will. There's a few thing I hope they fix/revamp for this game :-

1 - Make Saiyan race hair stand up when they transform to Super Saiyan.

2 - Revamp the multiplayer mode, especially for 1v1 - remove the floating name and circle lock-on, as well as make the intro screen for both player. Make the screen like a mix of Burst Limit and Ninja Storm series.

3 - Beam Clash!!! This one need to return back

4 - You can choose stage for local multiplayer. Seriously, it really boring when you just play at the Tournament stage in the first game.

5 - Permanent stage destruction (if possible) and character damage (like ripping shirt and destroy armor). 

i totally agree with everything and especially beam struggles i had too much fun in tenkaichi 3 with those lol i think more customizable items would be cool and also new custom supers i mean it was cool that you could learn special beam cannon,kamehameha etc but i think they should add some originals in there as well

7 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

bro if i cant become a super saiyan god super saiyan...or super saiyan blue imma lose my shit lol imagine if you could make your own ssjgod form lmao

How about like this - made Whis one of the teacher in the game this time. The final reward will be God Ki. The way it will work, for other race, it kinda like Potential Unleashed, you get a pure white aura, increase stat and unlimited Ki but for Saiyan, they will go SSB. I got this idea base on Vegeta gain the God Ki after he train with Whis.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2016 at 5:48 PM, Infinite Kyo said:

YES now all we need is Janemba and i'll be good lol

Again, your wish has been granted - Janemba and Gogeta are confirm now, also Super Saiyan 3 for custom character, but the best one for me, man the return of TRUE DRAGON FIST super move for Super Saiyan 3 Goku!!!

October 25th is the released date.

And here the match between Gogeta and Janemba.

From what you see, this is a single player mode, and boy I love those lifebars design (waiting for someone make it for mugen hehe). I like how they change the circle lock-on, only visible when we were far from opponent. For the floating name, well is still there, but only for this mode and story mode. For local multiplayer mode, there is no floating name. Also from the select screen, you can see that GT Goku is confirm in this game as well as our create character finally got his/her image as well on the roster.

Well, obviously they gonna pull off this pre-order thing. I watch the breakdown about the content for this new games, seem like probably all Super characters (exclude Battle of Gods and Resurrection F content) will be a DLC with Black Goku as a pre-order bonus, and early access for Future Trunks (Super version). I just hope that Black Goku is not a pre-order exclusive like SS4 Vegeta in the first game, coz that really bullshit for people who didn't pre-order it, their SS4 Vegeta remain lock permanently in their disc...

Create character - Saiyan, Majin and Frieza's Race transformation trailer

So, as we all know Saiyans always have it from the first game, but now is confirm that Frieza and Majin race will have it too - Golden form for Frieza's race and Pure Evil form for Majin Race. Golden from was nice, however for Pure Evil form, its kinda controversial at this point, mainly because you just transform into a recolor Kid Buu...that all. It's true that Kid Buu was the original true form of Buu, but since this game is about a customization, majority was expected to see a different form of Buu, or at least still wearing the custom outfit we put on the Majin Race. Still no information about Human and Namekian race whether they will have a transformation or not.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

Time Breaker Bardock Confirmed he is from the dragonball heroes game (its in japan only) and he is apparently close to ssj4 goku in strength....jesus thats overpowered lol

He's from Dragon Ball Online actually, alongside Mira and Towa. And his power is nowhere near the level of SS4 Gogeta, that just Dragon Ball Heroes messing up the power level, because that what Dragon Ball Heroes always do.