MMD Hong MeiLing v0.8 by qysurg Released 5/15/2016

Lucasmic

My issue was that Chrome would try to block the download, and after unblocking it, it would improperly "download" 256KB of the file. Anyway, thanks for the link, and thank you for saving us from that silly ad referral link! Maybe one day we won't have to deal with them anymore!

Wish I could like her, she's beautiful as hell.

* Debug messages

* destroyself commands used in states not related to helpers (it really looks like the author wants to destroy her mid-match at all costs)

* stiff gameplay

* her stronger attacks are slow as molasses

* can't run while jumping, and she can keep the afterimages from her running state for an unlimited ammount of time. The afterimages only reset when she reaches a neutral state

* She has states 230, 430 but not 630 (!!)

* blue hitboxes during state 400 are inexistant

* some special effects use 1 palette for each sprite, bringing the ammount of different paletts in her sff to over 200.

To give some credit to the author, using the Clsn2Default in her air file was a wise move, seeing the ammount of ammount of unique sprites she has for each move

And, again, her sprites are beautiful as hell. I always had interest in making a char with sprites taken from MMD characters, and seeing her overall result makes me wonder about how good would be a char with good MMD sprites and solid coding.

• 1 month later...
On 2016/5/18 at 9:35 AM, Rimu said:

Wish I could like her, she's beautiful as hell.

* Debug messages

* destroyself commands used in states not related to helpers (it really looks like the author wants to destroy her mid-match at all costs)

* stiff gameplay

* her stronger attacks are slow as molasses

* can't run while jumping, and she can keep the afterimages from her running state for an unlimited ammount of time. The afterimages only reset when she reaches a neutral state

* She has states 230, 430 but not 630 (!!)

* blue hitboxes during state 400 are inexistant

* some special effects use 1 palette for each sprite, bringing the ammount of different paletts in her sff to over 200.

To give some credit to the author, using the Clsn2Default in her air file was a wise move, seeing the ammount of ammount of unique sprites she has for each move

And, again, her sprites are beautiful as hell. I always had interest in making a char with sprites taken from MMD characters, and seeing her overall result makes me wonder about how good would be a char with good MMD sprites and solid coding.

i'm the author of this char, thx for your valuable comments, would you like to cooperate with me to make new mmd chars?  (Email:[email protected])

I'm really sorry. I've had in the past bad experiences when it comes to co-operating and beta-testing creations from other authors, and they force me to decline your offer.

I repeat what I said, though. Your char (and you, as a creator) has an impressive potential and she makes me want to keep an eye over future creations of yours, too.

Wow we are getting MMD version of Touhou for mugen!? This is awesome. :awesome

@qysurgeon  Oh! and welcome to MFFA qysurgeon :hi:   Its an honor to have you as a member of this forum. 

If you need more assistance on making MMD characters for mugen better I believe Dizzy might be able to help since he made some awesome! characters base off these types of sprites

• 1 month later...
On 2016/7/1 at 1:52 AM, Rimu said:

I'm really sorry. I've had in the past bad experiences when it comes to co-operating and beta-testing creations from other authors, and they force me to decline your offer.

I repeat what I said, though. Your char (and you, as a creator) has an impressive potential and she makes me want to keep an eye over future creations of yours, too.

Ok, I see :)

On 2016/7/1 at 1:52 AM, Rimu said:

Ok, I see :)