The Punisher 1.0

RAHLONNIR

Alter - Honestly Idk why he does that I removed the clsn and tweaked with the screenbound yet it still does it

UPDATED 5/17/16

Feedback Credits to Darkflare

-REMOVE AI STRING BUG
-REDUCE DASH SUPER CHIP DAMAGE
-REMOVED INVULNERABLE DASH SUPERS
-ADDED DISSAPOINTED STATE IF FPS HYPER DOESN'T HIT
-MADE RECOVER AFTER CYCLE HYPER FASTER
-REDUCED DAMAGE THROUGH DAMAGE DAMPENER
-ADDED NEW SMALL PORT THANKS TO SolidZone 26 CREDITS TO HADES
-VAN HYPER IS NOW BLOCKABLE

-ADDED VICTORY PORT

EDIT: Wrong version uploaded please re download again for the latest update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Ali said:

Nice work. Also, isn't it matters, if i copy some codings from that char?

sorry if I come off rude... but why are you always asking to copy other people's hard work? I mean, if you're using it to learn then that's ok, but if you're using it to take the easy way out of coding a move, wouldn't that be considered stealing?

I only ask this cause this is about the third time I've seen you post "can i copy coding"...

meh its fine as long as he credits. on the other hand please stop necro bumping Squirtle I know you didn't start it but please don't respond to it either lol. Unless the author of the thread posts then by all means but yea.

12 hours ago, Squirtle said:

sorry if I come off rude... but why are you always asking to copy other people's hard work? I mean, if you're using it to learn then that's ok, but if you're using it to take the easy way out of coding a move, wouldn't that be considered stealing?

I only ask this cause this is about the third time I've seen you post "can i copy coding"...

hmmm. i never knew how to code cinematic Hypers ( karin) it's right you don't want to be rude, but i just asked for copy hypers of 2 characters. i am not ALWAYS asking for other people's coding, bro. And if they doesn't want, i will never copy that. N i just wanted to learn .Also I edit the codings. I'm not trying to steal some thing. If I copy a coding, I will write thanks to ... in cns, readme and Ending.