How to Merge 2 Sprites simultaneously into 1 Animation

My Greetings Everyone, I need a little help in character editing, so i came up with this Question.

Well there are many mugen "char" which have special effect sprites like Fire and lighting all around them in some of their animations, mostly fighting animations like Fire Kicks & etc

but when i checked these "char" sprites in the Fighter Factory Ultimate, I saw that the Fire Special Effect was one Frame of the Sprite and the Kick was Another Frame

But in the Gameplay, the Kick and the Fire Happens together Forming A Fire Kick,

So my Question is How Did they Make this Fire & Kick Sprite take place together simultaneously in the Game ?

How Can I Merge 2 Frames together into 1 Animation simultaneously ? please help & Thanks Everyone

• 4 weeks later...

Step 1: Click on Explod

Step 2: Use the position tool (Little ruler)

Step 3: Change the second guy (P2) to the animation of the fire animation and position it to your liking.

Step 4: Copy the X and Y coordinates to "pos"

Step 5: Finish the rest and profit.

1 minute ago, Montblanc said:

Step 1: Click on Explod

Step 2: Use the position tool (Little ruler)

Step 3: Change the second guy (P2) to the animation of the fire animation and position it to your liking.

Step 4: Copy the X and Y coordinates to "pos"

Step 5: Finish the rest and profit.

I think we already solved this long ago.

5 minutes ago, Dylanius the Kirby said:

I think we already solved this long ago.

Always nice to go into a little more detail.

Who knows how new they are. They migt be new or they'd be pros. Either way it'd be nice to know where to position sprites and stuff like that. You and Rice just said to use Explods.