S.O.S.

*Let's get serious a bit (I can't write in my font due to me writting this on Mobile), I was playing Minecraft and suddently my whole PC froze up, I tried CTRL+Alt+Del, Alt+F4, but nothing had to work so I was forced to restart the PC. And now is totally zombified, I mean, I can turn it on and hear the fan inside, but the energy light is not showing (not even the beep heard), the BIOS not showing, and is now totally useless.

I searched around and the answer was to open the entire PC and replace the RAM, and... the problem is I don't want to lose my files. Is there a way to make my PC work again without losing my files?

This was how I lost my laptop... You need to remove that hard drive I think and get something that connects that hard drive to the new computer, then transfer. I believe the motherboard got fried.

As long as your hard drive isn't dead and your RAM is fine, you should be able to replace the motherboard, though that may cost you a pretty penny. Of course, you could also replace the entire computer and salvage what you can from the old one(specifically the hard drive and RAM), and if the new computer's motherboard has the room and the ability to support both the RAM and the hard drive of the old one, your files should be nice and secure.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you might not even need to salvage the RAM, just the hard drive itself.

*Forget what I said earlier, we're getting depth into the things, does it happend that the motherboard to be replaced needs to be the same characteristics of the previous one? If so, I will need to configure these to work propely with my RAM thing and HD files.