Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I feel we have not been properly introduced! I am Shin Fulgore!

Things I LIKE:

Mugen(would not be on here if I hated it.)

Killer Instinct

KOF

Tekken

Super Mario

Youtube Poop

That banner at the top with all those characters, seriously that looks so cool.

Things I DISLIKE

Sonic The Hedgehog(the character)

Vine

Frozen songs(heard them too many times)

Spongebob Seasons 5-8(so far at least)

People who add screamers in their videos that are off topic(like watching a ytp that came out in june about Spongebob with an exorcist jumpscare.)

Oh, did I mention...

I have to say for the minute I have been on this site, it has been good so far, and it is great you can add intros about yourself here too!

Hello!!! Mi name is George, I am proffesor and I am from argentina. I like the kof games so I am making a 20th series of the king of fighters games. Not only a compilation of chars, I will post the kof94 version soon. Sorry if my english is poor hehe

My name is Omar Elkahky (you can simply call me by my nickname; Morinkashi), I'm currently (now) 19-years old, still livin' in Egypt, the reason that I'm here is the fact I used into downloading characters and stages back when I was a kid, It was (If not) my favorite website to ever find anything here, so I thought about creating an account just for that, but then again, I'm not really much of a character or stage creator so...ehh...well at least i'm somewhat of an editor of some sorts.

Well, besides fighting games and beat 'em ups, I play tons of racing games, FPS/TPS games, MMOs (duh!), and lots of other sh*t.

So feel free for chat here or send me a friend request on Steam (or If you want to play with me) by clicking here or on Discord (Morinkashi™#7702)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are (some of) my favorites:

MMO(s): Team Fortress 2 (formerly), Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis (NA server via Steam and JP server via PS4, currently IP blocked), Need For Speed World (now played on unofficial/private servers via SBRW and other unofficial launchers), GTA V/Online (formerly, PS4 ver.), Fortnite (Save The World/Battle Royale)

Spoiler

Nothing personal, just found FN to be kinda fun to play regardless of how many people feel about it, I'm not much of a competitive player.

Old/Retro Games (from 90's to early/mid-2010's and misc.): Street Fighter series, KoF series, Capcom VS. SNK 2 (Best crossover ever IMO!), Megaman X4 (I have yet to play the entire series.), Need For Speed series, HoTD series, CoD series, Half Life series (I have yet to play the sequel and HL:Alyx.), Crazy Taxi series, Urban Reign, Tekken series, GTA series (OFC.) and some other games/series that I didn't list them here. (Because I'm too lazy. C:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to ask me something that you may need to know about me, let me know. :bye:

Spoiler

Got bored of reading all of this? Here's a random clip of mine playing NFS Heat. (I couldn't make it embed and OFC, it doesn't have that many viewers anyways so I thought about sharing it regardless.)

Just click here!

Spoiler

You think there's more here? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)