Samurai Shodown Collection

Basara-kun

4 hours ago, Zio said:

Reminder that Ali made SS3 Ukyo.

Added, also noticed his Gaira is also from SSIII, fixed

3 hours ago, Susie said:

The link for Sankuro by Taruse is broken.

The whole website is down, so now there's Web Archive with all downloads active, same for Poppy and Yumeji

• 1 month later...

New link to Yaten's Nicotine Caffeine: http://ux.getuploader.com/mugen009/download/309/caffeine_nicotine.rar (password is mugen)

And don't forget that NRF made a SS2 Hanzo.

New link to Yaten's Nicotine Caffeine: http://ux.getuploader.com/mugen009/download/309/caffeine_nicotine.rar (password is mugen)

And don't forget that NRF made a SS2 Hanzo.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, since this was active few time ago and I'm back also with my collections, then I just update this one with the next:

-Changed all Ali's chars links to the main OneDrive folder instead in Others

-Restored some images (like SS logo, to start) and left some without it until I can restore them

-All additions made by @Hayonik are done, thanks man ;)

-Because of the deleting pages on Wayback Machine, Ali's stages and 5667's Iroha now are marked as offline

Since I've been out since like a year aprox., I'll need any link to new SS chars made during my absence, so again, any help is welcome (as well if someone got some of offline works listed already)

On 7/10/2017 at 3:02 PM, tokamina said:

Hello, someone can put alt link to nakoruru by ibuka? i have some problema with the download

Already tested the link and it works, try again

On 8/10/2017 at 6:02 PM, uacv333 said:

how you can get these to work I have tamtam but when it loading to stage it ctd it say error loading chars/tam-tams/tam-tams.def pls help

There're 3 Tam-Tam on the list, you've to be MORE specific than that. Also, this isn't the place to ask that

On 20/12/2016 at 11:41 PM, RedDragonCats17 said:

Hey Basara, I'm looking for 5667's Iroha stage in his SkyDrive, but idk what the file is supposed to be. Could you tell me the file name please?

I don't know, I assume it's Urushiyama, but I'm not sure, you've to see it by yourself

• 2 weeks later...