Samurai Shodown Collection

Basara-kun

Thanks Ryoucchi :ReallyTruly: I hope to start with the SSII-VI today, as well making some other stuff

Also, I forgot to add SSI Straw bonus image and SSII Haohmaru list, now they're added, sorry =P

Thanks man :OhYeah:

UPDATE 03/05/2016

Finally finished Phase 2 (SSIII-VI chars only), now seeing the other stuff. I hope to get new links for offline creators (most of them with sites on Freett (RIP)). Of course, if you have a link first, you're free to post it here n_n

Phase 3 almost done, all stages and resources from Guild Database are here, soon filling resources section with links from Sprite Database and Spriters Resource

NEXT (and final): Characters from other SS games (SS RPG, Warriors' Rage, SS NGP, etc) and Special Edited Characters (Cerenas' chars included)

Review :
Novo personagem AMAKUSA (SNK) Atualizado.
Download na descrição do vídeo.
 Não se esqueçam de inscrever-se no canal ! , Isso e muito importante !
Gostou do vídeo ? Então dê aquela força pro canal !
✔ Like ✔ Favorite ✔ Compartilhe.
➥ Sua avaliação é muito importante para nós, críticas construtivas são bem vindas pois queremos fazer o melhor para você. Inscreva-se em nosso canal para ficar por dentro das novidades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQI6im7D-9A

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 20/05/16

Phase 4 and Final is ready, now this collection isn't a WIP anymore :OhYeah:

-Added Other Games section, included chars from SVC: Chaos and NGBC, based on the existing collections here and Guild Database

-Added Edited Fighters section, Cerenas' chars aren't included here since they have their own section in this creator's collection (recently created)

As always, if there's something I miss, don't doubt to post it here to be added :bye:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I checked it out, seems like the hosting site for downloads it's down, not sure if it's temporal or forever. Oh well, changing it as offline by now (also I'm aware also made Reon, adding to the list as offline too)

12 hours ago, miru said:

Dorgol made an NES Bootleg Haohmaru.

Cool!! I'll see that and will be added too added, thanks ;)