Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

4 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

hey bro i have your Manifest Goenitz character its a beast lol one of the more powerful edits in my SNK collection

You still have that piece of crap? Hah! Thankfully there is a far better version coming up soon.

Thanks everyone for the greetings too ^^

Hi Everyone i'm asef hassan . I'm New to Mugen & in my country mugen is very rare, but I simply LOVE mugen.

Mugen is really Awsome & i would love to create new customized mugen characters. So any kind of help & support will appreciated.

and by the way, i re-edited some downloaded "char"s myself, some small modifications which i made, so should i upload them here so that everyone else can also enjoy them aswell ?

i mean is it okay to release edits of edited characters ? thanks everyone. Its feels really great to be here, to be a part of mugen free for all.

Hellow. I am a guy starting to make m.u.g.e.n characters. I don't know much about m.u.g.e.n even through i been here for a a while. My account name is ... but my creator name that i use in the read me files i call myself :(. I started with a edit of guntank character that was broken here is the download of the character if you want to see it yourself (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/23tiujzgfat36ob/AACnx9Jwc6ap8y5KuVVz4Mixa?dl=0). What i made of it is my first character called S4DZ. Its a cheap character with alot of health and one move that can kill you with 2 hit or more if the other character has a large health bar and why theres only one move because that was the only move working for the guntank which i tried to edit from.I did'nt know how to fix it (I still don't know how). Heres the download for that character here (http://<BLACKLISTED URL>/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=22661 ) I only have a few things in that website but i going to upload stuff like that here.