Megaman Classic Series

Basara-kun

On 7/5/2016 at 11:08 AM, superkingkong65 said:

Changed Ringman link, thanks =D also, I'm aware of that version, but I was thinking to make a Special Edited section about these edits. But probably I ditch that idea and just add it as blue link instead

7 hours ago, miru said:

Changed, thanks ;)

5 hours ago, RobotMonkeyHead said:

Damn, that OP is gorgeous.  Nice work Basara.

Thanks, I want a collection like this since a lot of time ago, so I'm glad people like it as I do. So, thanks again :ReallyTruly:

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see this mentioned, but Ahuron's Toadman is actually a heavily-edited "Master Toadman", who uses attack patterns and weapons from many different Robot Masters and other bosses, switching randomly from one to another.  Moreover, on Round 2, you have to defeat him four times - once as himself, the other three times as Wily's three forms from Mega Man 10 (both forms of the Pirate Ship Mecha, but with the skull replaced by a frog-like face, and the Wily Saucer).

That's interesting to know, I thought it was only an adaptation of the MM4 Robot master instead of being a "super" character. OK, adding blue color (for edited) to Ahuron's Toadman, thanks for the advice ;)

10 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

^Added, also these things:

-Hunter_eXe's 2nd Bass is from MM&B, not MM8, fixed now

-As said in MMX thread, stated that Cesarsombra's chars are spriteswaps (read about that here)

Hence, you can note MM8 Bass and Super Bass as unconverted. Break Man is also unconverted. Speical edits could start with O Illusionista's MMPU recreated chars. It could also have the playable Rolls (why is the Arcade one in the Classic section on Guild?), non MM edits like Skrullman, and really crazy edited stuff like Copy Toadman.

^Almost all those things added, I hope to make a Special Edits Section very soon as I did with MMX Collection. Also, Roll's design comes from MM7 and then edited to be like Power Battle/Fighters sprites, that's why I included her in Guild Database's Classic collection

Other things I did:

-Replaced all Mugen Archive links with my reuploads from my personal MF account because of the actual problem with that website (mostly Emiliano Palleres and Cesarsombra chars hosted there)

-And apart of that, Tanicfan's Megaman was reuploaded only that character (not the pack with World of Gumball chars) and stated as edited/blue char

-MM7 Megaman was actually made by Kitamin (offline, sadly)

-Shademan hasn't been made yet, I got the wrong data about Dark Nekrobat (he made Shadowman, not Shademan)

Damn, f**king VigLink!! Shame on you Ryon (or the guy who put this on the forum)!! :donwan:

Sorry guys, I tried to update this collection and MMX one, but everytime I got redirected from any of links thanks to that shit of VigLink... and going back in my browser to past page and found all my edits are undone!! Shit, I was just adding the Special Edited Characters section to here and I got redirected...

Damn, is there something I can do to avoid this so I can continue with the collections??

On 6/23/2016 at 3:39 AM, Basara-kun said:

Damn, f**king VigLink!! Shame on you Ryon (or the guy who put this on the forum)!! :donwan:

Sorry guys, I tried to update this collection and MMX one, but everytime I got redirected from any of links thanks to that shit of VigLink... and going back in my browser to past page and found all my edits are undone!! Shit, I was just adding the Special Edited Characters section to here and I got redirected...

Damn, is there something I can do to avoid this so I can continue with the collections??

Basara, i suggest you this: when updating a collection, copy them as a whole and paste them in a new topic submission form. That way your edit will be automatically saved and when you're auto redirected, it will stay there when you're going back to the past page.

After you're done editing , copy them as a whole again and paste it to the original topic form. That's what i've been doing lately.

I made a thread in the administration section to point out this bug. Hopefully the new admin will take a look.

EDIT: They removed it now. The bug is gone.

UPDATE 25/06/16

By popular petition, now Classic collection has a Special Edited Characters section!! All the blue links which were new sprited versions are there now, with images and all. And also aded some original edits made in the style of classic games (from 8, 16 or 32 bits form). I hope to find more to be added here soon ;)

On 23/6/2016 at 1:49 AM, Ryoucchi said:

EDIT: They removed it now. The bug is gone.

Thanks Gui, I checked the other thread and now I see the problem is gone. Thanks for your efforts, man!!

2 hours ago, miru said:

To my knowledge, there are no 16-bit or 32-bit versions of Wily.

Yep, that's correct. Already added this to the main list ;)

49 minutes ago, Basara-kun said:

UPDATE 25/06/16

By popular petition, now Classic collection has a Special Edited Characters section!! All the blue links which were new sprited versions are there now, with images and all. And also aded some original edits made in the style of classic games (from 8, 16 or 32 bits form). I hope to find more to be added here soon ;)

Thanks Gui, I checked the other thread and now I see the problem is gone. Thanks for your efforts, man!!

Yep, that's correct. Already added this to the main list ;)

Emillano's Wily is actually from Mega Man 9. And would characters from crossover games and from other medias be added to the missing list?

Hahahaha, sorry guys :=D: 

EDIT:

15 hours ago, miru said:

Emillano's Wily is actually from Mega Man 9. And would characters from crossover games and from other medias be added to the missing list?

About Emiliano's Wily is done. I hope to make those sections soon, but first I've to keep record of them as well working on new MM collections (only remains Zero, ZX and Battle Network series to do)