Captain America Civil War vs. Batman vs. Superman

black dragon

Fan boys and fan girls are awful all around. I always preferred the Japanese otaku (obsessed to a unhealthy degree) because it sums them up perfectly. Many anime fans are not actual otakus, so dont nobody start. Besides religious fanatics going off about their disbelief or belief, I think Superman fanboys are just a problem. Theyre too the point they cant have fun and enjoy the art anymore, even if DC writes him how they want because hes theres, if he has one modicum of weakness or being less than somebody they flip the fuck out. And this is coming from a Superman fan, if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt care about DC.

If theyre warring about the movies, thats kind of sad. They should read Civil War first, its a comment about Conservatives vs Liberals, and its basically Marvel saying conservatives are horrible. Batman vs Superman wasnt about all that. Im sorry but it was AWFUL, and I dont knock DC, I knock the director and producer. They ruined Watchmen and DC just needs to perm kick them to the curb and redo the movies with someone else. Lex Luthor looked like a girl whos about a 3 or a 4, hes pretty and giddy. They shouldve got Vin Diesel to be Luthor. Batman killing people? Snyder and his pervert ass sister need to be banned from all DC properties.

10 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Fan boys and fan girls are awful all around. I always preferred the Japanese otaku (obsessed to a unhealthy degree) because it sums them up perfectly. Many anime fans are not actual otakus, so dont nobody start. Besides religious fanatics going off about their disbelief or belief, I think Superman fanboys are just a problem. Theyre too the point they cant have fun and enjoy the art anymore, even if DC writes him how they want because hes theres, if he has one modicum of weakness or being less than somebody they flip the fuck out. And this is coming from a Superman fan, if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt care about DC.

If theyre warring about the movies, thats kind of sad. They should read Civil War first, its a comment about Conservatives vs Liberals, and its basically Marvel saying conservatives are horrible. Batman vs Superman wasnt about all that. Im sorry but it was AWFUL, and I dont knock DC, I knock the director and producer. They ruined Watchmen and DC just needs to perm kick them to the curb and redo the movies with someone else. Lex Luthor looked like a girl whos about a 3 or a 4, hes pretty and giddy. They shouldve got Vin Diesel to be Luthor. Batman killing people? Snyder and his pervert ass sister need to be banned from all DC properties.

I agree. BvS was just a cash grab so they can fund a justice league movie. The writing was terrible, the work out montage was terrible, doomsday was terrible, the easter eggs were terrible. The reasoning behind BvS fight was dumb. Lex luther was only accurate when he had superman beat. DC really needs to grab a better producer and director and focus more on TV series. There better at that. Fuck Superman. Dc just keeps retconning his powers and origins and demeaner. there own company said his power set is just too boring.  It worked in the 40's -60's, but now it just shows that the character has no depth.

Just now, Cayne said:

I agree. BvS was just a cash grab so they can fund a justice league movie. The writing was terrible, the work out montage was terrible, doomsday was terrible, the easter eggs were terrible. The reasoning behind BvS fight was dumb. Lex luther was only accurate when he had superman beat. DC really needs to grab a better producer and director and focus more on TV series. There better at that. Fuck Superman. Dc just keeps retconning his powers and origins and demeaner. there own company said his power set is just too boring.  It worked in the 40's -60's, but now it just shows that the character has no depth.

My dude jump on that JLU and Superman animated series, then check again. Hes a good character, but good like how DC main universe kept him there. He can get beat the fuck up, electrocuted, gassed to death, lifting a oceanliner at night is his max, and even tho hes smart he doesnt have the most common sense. Joker almost killed him and he was like "Im not fucking with that again." Got his ass handed to him by ALOT of people, he only pulls wins because he doesnt give up. That little goofy shit like All Star Superman and the old one, theyre the terrible ones, that Christopher Reeve one too (RIP to CR) but that movie? Hell no. Hes a great character, hes got mad heart, even hung up on W Bush bc he couldnt stand him (I was like DAMN Superman, like that? ICU). Supermans a real one, but the fanboy shit, the SA shit, All Star, classic Superman, thats on that shit I know youre talking about. Even DC dumped that one. The very first one, animated series, and the modern are the best. Comparing them to 40s, SA, AS, and CR Supes is like comparing live movie Goku to real Goku, you know their nothing alike. [Supermans the type to tell Lois he doesnt have time or patience for her bullshit, and fly away. I was like DAMN. Where was THIS one when they were making live movies?]

In the end, I think alot of fans can be cancer to what they love. Look at all the non-Asianized anime character art, "fan casting" or making the characters uber PG femboy, it kills the character. Just make another one, or respect the creators who are like NO. Supermans like DBZ and Spider-Man, WAAAY to many bad selfish fans who want to rewrite the character as themselves according to their own fantasies. Dont plug yourself into the story and push your dream, just leave it. Let them be who they are.

On the movies, I would say you damn right, except Snyder and his nasty ass sister jacked up Watchmen too. Hes not even a director, hes just a camera man, she controls all the casting and shit. Shes kinky and kind of weird, so I was like no wonder Lex Luthor looks like a mildly attractive woman. MAN... she needs to just do like, yo, take something hot that the fangirls are fanficing, rewrite it just enough to avoid plagiarism, turn it into a movie with all her kinky shit she likes, and she'd be right where she fits. Let her brother just be cameraman wherever. They should make up their own characters and stories and just stay there. DC has been a beast with their live actions, trying to keep it dark with that godfather feel. I think they fucked up with them two fools beforet, and they were doing okay until they gave those 2 another chance. DC needs to snatch up their TV people for movies, and ban the Snyders forever. Marvel learned real quick, DC needs to stop giving chances and start cutting asses like Marvel.

Just now, black dragon said:

you guys are gone my YouTube channel And subscribe and like please:sugoi:

Wheres your channel?

• 1 month later...