K' Edits Collection

White Ranger

off the top of my head this is missing Elkenysis, Solar, PIONEER, K' by Hazakura, Another K' by kalumon, idk if Khriz counts as a K' edit but since you added Hagen i would say yes

also,Another K' but no Nao?

here is the KOFM version of Khriz (he was based on K) although he is quite tough

http://www.4shared.com/rar/lchNblZqce/khriz-KOFM.html

here is a version of Orochi K although its not as good as the versions i have seen on youtube and his big portrait is huge 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/5gl-P74Aba/orochi_k.html

dont know if these help but anyway 

9 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

You nailed it once again! Sorry that i haven't replied to your PM due to problems i had. The logo is really good :)

Glad you like. and It's okay man, I hope you get as much rest as you need and everything gets worked out in the end :D 

On 4/30/2016 at 10:48 AM, Mav3r1ck said:

NP) and Lol, founded some more edits

@Mav3r1ck Oh wow, I had now idea any of those (other then Evil K') existed lol. Updated.

Also I already got Evil K' added (check first spoiler tab), just so you know, but thanks anyway dude, that really helped. :)

7 hours ago, White Ranger said:

@Mav3r1ck Oh wow, I had now idea any of those (other then Evil K') existed lol. Updated.

Also I already got Evil K' added (check first spoiler tab), just so you know, but thanks anyway dude, that really helped. :)

NP)). If you mind to do more collections like this(Kyo, Iori or sorta) I could help with them too)