Mugen World Order 1.1 by Vegaz

[PREVIEW]

gillyunend.gif

RESERECTION!

[DOWNLOAD]

Mu-Mu-Mugen World Order

[COMMENT]

This was my first ever screenpack...It was a homage to my love of wrestling. Some are you may even remember that my first 8 or10 releases were rI ng stages. Yep...good times. Don't worry,  I aint done making those either. But this right here is near and dear to my heart. Added a few sprites here and there. Comes with lifebars and a few half decent custom ports. I kinda suck at that so....yeah....Anywho! Classic  WCW soundtrack and ya boy Alpyne_D on the mic as "The Annoncer. " It's not revolutionary or anything, but it's pretty cool I guess. Heh. Have fun.

5 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Are you serious? The whole character select spot and the vs, ive never seen anything like that before

Thanks homie. It was kinda my style. I've released a couple screenpacks using a similar port style. But it was inspired by some of my favorite screenpacks from back In the day.

3 hours ago, TopKirby8305 said:

Very nice screenpack LightFlare!  Love the whole ring stage in the middle with the characters being showcased.  :3

Thanks bro. I knew you'd like it. It would be perfect for your vidz bro.

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Thanks homie. It was kinda my style. I've released a couple screenpacks using a similar port style. But it was inspired by some of my favorite screenpacks from back In the day

If you can increase the slots to about 600, Im snatching this

7 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

If you can increase the slots to about 600, Im snatching this

Wow...that's a lot. You could actually edit system.def file. Just increase the number or rows and then add more characters to your select.def file. Unless you need to see them all...in which case you might be showt homie. :yaoming:

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Wow...that's a lot. You could actually edit system.def file. Just increase the number or rows and then add more characters to your select.def file. Unless you need to see them all...in which case you might be showt homie. :yaoming:

Damn.