I believe the time has come...

CozySquirtle

• 2 weeks later...

oh man i'd always feared this day would come , losing another great palette maker , but u & i both know i understand Brother, take care and don't be a stranger 

On 4/23/2016 at 8:22 PM, TMC55 said:

It was good having you man, good luck I hope you visit every now and then.

I'll always be around from time to time. That's a promise.

On 4/23/2016 at 0:54 AM, Daniel9999999 said:

I feel ya man, interest can get weak over time, I knew you for a pretty long time and it was fun whenever we interacted, and remember if you ever feel like ever coming back we'll be here as usual :)

Yea man, we go waaaaaaaaaaaay back, lol. It was always fun learning different things from you about different stuff.

On 5/3/2016 at 11:22 PM, Lord Batros said:

oh man i'd always feared this day would come , losing another great palette maker , but u & i both know i understand Brother, take care and don't be a stranger 

I might return to the scene one day. Hell, I might even do work on the side for when that day comes. Who knows: it could be a year for now or whenever I get that feeling. MUGEN will always have a special place in my heart and I could never be a stranger to MFFA, its my family away from family, lol.

13 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

It's been an honor bro. Stay strong and be blessed.

Thanks Vegaz, the feel is mutual and you do the same as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Man! i didn't know you was leaving us. :-(

sorry that I came back late for this news but I wish you well Squirtle You also a great Pallete and Stage maker for the mugen community and if you ever need any favors/battles on  pokemon OR/AS just P.M me. it been good Man!  :bye: