[Queen's Blade] Airi

Kazagami

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The last year one guy was making a Queen's Blade mugen game, it have Leina, Tomoe, Cattleya and V-Nyx in works, but then the project was abandonated. Maybe he still have the beta or alpha of those chars.

Hi! Im back on activity!

Im impressed with the quality of your work Ryousuke! How did you rip those sprites?!

By the way, you can follow my work on the link in youtube commentary's.

Im using an ancient way to rip those images!

Posted Image

For now, Ive Leina, Tomoe, Cattleya and Nyx basic moves. A friend is ripping Melona, Echidna and Risty and Im ripping Menace.

This is not my work sir...obviously i stated that she was made by Muko, a Japanese author. (I'm a total n00b at character making business)

Here's his site.

http://sky.geocities.jp/rtqfn514/index.html

Anyways.

Glad to see you're back into the action. What you've done so far, i really like it. Sure i'll following these.

This is not my work sir...obviously i stated that she was made by Muko, a Japanese author. (I'm a total n00b at character making business)

Here's his site.

http://sky.geocities.jp/rtqfn514/index.html

Anyways.

Glad to see you're back into the action. What you've done so far, i really like it. Sure i'll following these.

I was so excited that i didn't see!!  :=D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well so far Zangief's made that Cattalya form Queen's Axe. Airi still hasn't been updated and nobody's heard form that poke queensblade guy for a long time. I'm hoping somebody could edit Mildred from Arcana Hearts into Queen Claudette or edit Kojiroh from last blade into Tomoe someday.