The Quote of the Day thread

RicePigeon

• 1 month later...

Yes it could. Look here! If that little blaze, as you put it, spread and enough of the plants in the Jurassic Period went up in flames, the dinosaurs that ate all those plants would go extinct. 

Not good, because then, since all the plant-eating dinosaurs were extinct, the meat-eating dinosaurs that ate the plant-eating dinos would go extinct, too.

And then, the mammals that ate the eggs of the meat-eating dinos would go extinct, as well, but not just those mammals -- all the mammals that came after him, too!

Don't you see? It would cause a massive and devastating chain reaction for the species! But not for plants. And maybe a few little insects, too.

Because whatever survived that fire would thrive and rule the world -- which is what we're seeing now."- Ed, Dinosaur King: The Forest Fire Effect

• 2 weeks later...

"Listen up! Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it's cold outside your bed. You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize! It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don't stop! You can't stop! That's what I'm talking about! THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT!?"

- Gintoki, Gintama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

<< while "done in a hour" is a questionable hint for questionable quality of blablabla >>

in short terms, some clever and educated person wanted to sting me for the quality of a meme/joke char. it's like going to a jazz concert and saying "hey, I don't like this kind of metal!"

lol, what a genius, it's a joke. quality is out of question in such things.

sadder some people are, sadder they want others to feel, yet they fake to be "happy". well, I make jokes, but at least my life isn't one.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...