This Coding

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Question

2 answers to this question

it could be done 1 of 2 ways.

1. it's literally just the animation for the move.

2. I got this info from Alexei, basically you start the balls at point A (player) and then you have them move away at a random velocity in both X and Y directions. after time ticks (time > 10) or 5 or whatever. you use a posset code to move them to point B (enemy)

Using a posset as a velocity is extremely tricky. My broli has the code in him, I do not know it off hand.

On 17/04/2016 at 0:48 AM, Ryon said:

it could be done 1 of 2 ways.

1. it's literally just the animation for the move.

2. I got this info from Alexei, basically you start the balls at point A (player) and then you have them move away at a random velocity in both X and Y directions. after time ticks (time > 10) or 5 or whatever. you use a posset code to move them to point B (enemy)

Using a posset as a velocity is extremely tricky. My broli has the code in him, I do not know it off hand.

1 = its not an animation because i talk to author , he gave the "reference code" and according to him i can learn from it.
and i read all of it, he sent me the coding of that skill from start to end, now i do not know what animation/helper he used and what is its statedef no, i asked him again he just told me that everything is in it, now i do not have his char so how come i know the animation or anything else regarding what i wanted to know? he refused. kinda.

2 = Boss link me the char so i can see and read the codes.