Eerie Forest by Mothra67

Infinite Kyo

8 minutes ago, Mugenrookie said:

What lifebars is that 

Awesome stages and is that custom potrait?

they came with a screenpack im using its called Capcom vs Snk HD remix

here's the thread for it although you have to have an account to download from the mugen fighters guild

id upload the screenpack here but i couldn't be bothered to be honest maybe tomorrow or something

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-snk-hd-remix-1-1-164941.0.html 

1 hour ago, Infinite Kyo said:

they came with a screenpack im using its called Capcom vs Snk HD remix

here's the thread for it although you have to have an account to download from the mugen fighters guild

id upload the screenpack here but i couldn't be bothered to be honest maybe tomorrow or something

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-snk-hd-remix-1-1-164941.0.html 

Thanks bro awesome 

• 4 weeks later...

On 4/16/2016 at 2:20 AM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

All the plants kill it. Only certain stages can do well unanimated, and when they put alot of trees and plants in them, they mess it up. Because plants always wave in the breeze.

Maybe adding in some moving mist (and or light filters) would help with this? 

Just now, O R I O N said:

Maybe adding in some moving mist (and or light filters) would help with this? 

Its still the plants, if theyre not moving, it makes it look fake. If you had this same stage, but with stones or something that doesnt move, it would be very realistic. Maybe leave this as is, and make some more, but use stones, rocks, cactus, grave stones, tree stumps, or tree trunks, because they never move, and it would be super.

The trees in the back are perfect, all the little plants are what make it look like a photo.

12 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Its still the plants, if theyre not moving, it makes it look fake. If you had this same stage, but with stones or something that doesnt move, it would be very realistic. Maybe leave this as is, and make some more, but use stones, rocks, cactus, grave stones, tree stumps, or tree trunks, because they never move, and it would be super.

The trees in the back are perfect, all the little plants are what make it look like a photo.

Which is why I mentioned adding fog in the foreground of the photo obscuring the little plants.

Something like this effect:

forest_fog_trail_trees_darkness_landscap

The dedicated next step would be to open the picture in Adobe Photoshop. Make several layers. Assign plants to the layers by making selections and cropping them out of the photo.Then animate them by offsetting the plants in each layer to create movement. Save the layers as frames. String the frames together to form an animation. Port it to mugen and test it.

On 5/13/2016 at 8:40 AM, O R I O N said:

Which is why I mentioned adding fog in the foreground of the photo obscuring the little plants.

Something like this effect:

forest_fog_trail_trees_darkness_landscap

The dedicated next step would be to open the picture in Adobe Photoshop. Make several layers. Assign plants to the layers by making selections and cropping them out of the photo.Then animate them by offsetting the plants in each layer to create movement. Save the layers as frames. String the frames together to form an animation. Port it to mugen and test it.

You can do like Tradt, he barely animated the grass on this stage

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6702p15-fallout-4-old-garage-stage-by-tradt-production

That picture there, if you barely animated the little tiny grasses, had the moving fog, this would be the best Slender Man stage out.

forest fog trail trees darkness landscapes 1600x

Just a thought to run past you.

Anyway, good luck on your future stages