Need a little help on winmugen Char special effects

Asef Hassan Amiz

Hello everyone, I need a little help in mugen char editing, the thing is - I downloaded this winmugen char "Lord Mizuchi Igniz" and he is awsome,

mugen fans love the idea that such a powerful char has special effects like glowing and special shadows and power lines border

so this mizuchi-igniz glows from dark to light or black to white even in its idle animation if you know what i mean, but the thing is I want to remove this special effect

i want to remove this glowing thing so that he looks a little less powerfull, just like all the other characters like igniz, not so fancy like stone orochi or goodman

So does anyone know how do I remove this black and white Glowing thing ? please help, thanks everyone

i'm so sorry for the Delayed Reply , but I kinda Solved the Problem,

I Removed that excess extra fancy Effects from the Animations of that Mizuchi-Igniz.

Now I Got this Mixed Character "Orochi+Igniz" which has Lots of Powerful Moves & Combos, a very difficult "Ai"

& yet looks very decent , :) , i mean he looks average, not so Fancy like some Ultimate Holy Demon Lord Orochi ;p

Just the Perfect Combination of Igniz & Orochi, the Way I think of.

This is how he looks now - https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO8KClCquOd51XyyNAFIWrmB3uLo03MPaqqAkY1

& Now there is no Fancy lightings or effects anymore

But then Again Thanks Everyone for Helping, & Thank you Sir Ryon for the Support