Battle question 9

Mugenrookie

Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama: A tough question; while Liu Kang has certain killing arts up his sleeve, Jin Kazama seems to be a superior martial artist and has his 'Devil Jin' form. I'd say Jin.
Scorpion vs Kazuya Kazama: Scorpion, hands down. Kazuya has NOTHING to take down a specter.
Solid Snake vs Captain America: Cap. overwhelms in strength and speed (and maybe intelligence), Snake overwhelms in skill. If played stealthily, Snake will honk around with Cap. until he's taken down, but as soon as he's spotted, Snake is as good as gone.
Trunks vs Link: Seriously? All Link has over Trunks is an indestructible shield and legendary sword; Trunks has VASTLY superior strength, speed, and better ki-control.
Akuma vs Nightmare: Akuma has a way of taking down Nightmare's physical form, but no way to destroy the sword. However, he is intelligent enough to avoid using said sword. Akuma, hands down.

Id give it to Rocky, longer reach, more experience, and Rocky kind of has a berserker rage mode when hes losing

Id also give it to Fei Long, when all is said and done its going to come down to boxing vs kicking. Boxing usually wins against kickers. Hes faster too

If theyre in a building or crowded closed space, John McClane all day. But out in the open, or a room with alot of space, Mad Max. If McClane can get in a abandoned building, its done. It would also depend on time too. McClane will fumble around with stuff in Max's time, but Max wouldnt be used to older weapons that arent slapped together.

I got a few Battle Questions too =

Cloverfield vs King Kong

Cirno vs Twilight

Lex Luthor vs Dr Doom

Master Roshi vs Yujiro Hanma

Until Dawn Wendigos vs Xenomorph aliens

On 3.4.2016 at 3:12 PM, Doomguy said:

Akuma vs Nightmare: Akuma has a way of taking down Nightmare's physical form, but no way to destroy the sword. However, he is intelligent enough to avoid using said sword. Akuma, hands down.

How can Akuma win, if Akuma sucks at killing people? Just ask Gouken, if you don't believe me.

Just now, Mugenrookie said:

Kirito and asuna vs naruto and hinata 

Ken kaneki vs carnage 

Eren jaeger vs luffy

Saitama vs hulk,Thor,sentry and hyperion

Ichigo vs kenshin himura

Master chief vs Marcus fenix vs boba fett :lifeofstudy:

In game Kirito owns, Naruto's kind of medieval, his character would be walking in a circle. But Kirito's in-game vs Naruto at his best, Naruto and Hinata all day. Theyre assassins, and anti-swordsmen. Asuna is Bushido swordsmanship with barely any armor, shes dead from a distance. Theyd have to try to close the distance and see Naruto and Hinata first, but once the taiiled beasts and super modes started, Kiritos in trouble.

Carnage, hes faster and too unpredictable. He gives less honks than Kaneki too. Kaneki has SOME common sense, Carnage is just floating in the wind

Still Saitama, because hes faster than them all, and all he has to do is serious or super serious punch 3 times in a successive row. Normal people can throw 3 serious punches real fast already, imagine him. But put him against sun dipped Hyperion, maximum Sentry, World Breaker Hulk, hed have to be on his A game put his war face on

39 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

In game Kirito owns, Naruto's kind of medieval, his character would be walking in a circle. But Kirito's in-game vs Naruto at his best, Naruto and Hinata all day. Theyre assassins, and anti-swordsmen. Asuna is Bushido swordsmanship with barely any armor, shes dead from a distance. Theyd have to try to close the distance and see Naruto and Hinata first, but once the taiiled beasts and super modes started, Kiritos in trouble.

Carnage, hes faster and too unpredictable. He gives less honks than Kaneki too. Kaneki has SOME common sense, Carnage is just floating in the wind

Still Saitama, because hes faster than them all, and all he has to do is serious or super serious punch 3 times in a successive row. Normal people can throw 3 serious punches real fast already, imagine him. But put him against sun dipped Hyperion, maximum Sentry, World Breaker Hulk, hed have to be on his A game put his war face on

Still saitama awman I want to defeat this guy

Just now, Mugenrookie said:

Still saitama awman I want to defeat this guy

Hes a broken troll character lol, the moment you take him seriously your going to get butthurt. Hes made to one up Superman prime and goku and be just pure WTF. Just accept him for what he is and laugh. He beats everybody just cuz. It will probably be something real stupid that kills him like the Flu or like tripping over a piece of gravel. Or a troll version of Doomsday that looks like a puppy named One Bark or something just as WTF.

4 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Hes a broken troll character lol, the moment you take him seriously your going to get butthurt. Hes made to one up Superman prime and goku and be just pure WTF. Just accept him for what he is and laugh. He beats everybody just cuz. It will probably be something real stupid that kills him like the Flu or like tripping over a piece of gravel. Or a troll version of Doomsday that looks like a puppy named One Bark or something just as WTF.

Like i said you're an expert my guy

8 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Again, Saitama can be easily beaten by someone who can simply absorb Saitama's punches and then reflect them back to Saitama.

Then it's Saitama who gets one-punched and thus one-shotted.

You mean like Yang 

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

Again, Saitama can be easily beaten by someone who can simply absorb Saitama's punches and then reflect them back to Saitama.

Then it's Saitama who gets one-punched and thus one-shotted.

IDK, he may pull a Hulk, where he can stand up to his own power and overwhelm the guy reflecting his stuff. People tried that with Hulk and couldnt take it because he was too much.

So, Mugenrookie and the rest of you guys, what do you think?

Cloverfield vs King Kong, Cirno vs Twilight, Lex Luthor vs Dr Doom, Master Roshi vs Yujiro Hanma, Until Dawn Wendigos vs Xenomorph aliens?

5 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

IDK, he may pull a Hulk, where he can stand up to his own power and overwhelm the guy reflecting his stuff. People tried that with Hulk and couldnt take it because he was too much.

So, Mugenrookie and the rest of you guys, what do you think?

Cloverfield vs King Kong, Cirno vs Twilight, Lex Luthor vs Dr Doom, Master Roshi vs Yujiro Hanma, Until Dawn Wendigos vs Xenomorph aliens?

Hmm...

1: King Kong was on par with Godzilla in King Kong vs. Godzilla. If it's that Kong, it's a stomp. If it's not that version of Kong, then the fight between him and the Cloverfield monster might be more even.

2: If this is Cirno vs. Twilight Sparkle from MLP, then I wouldn't know. I'm not familiar enough with the series. Cirno vs. Stephenie Meyer's Twilightpires would be a very enjoyable one-sided roflstomp, though.

3: I'd have to say Dr. Doom. While they're both very smart scientists, Doom has the advantage of knowing magic as well. And odds are, even if Lex Luthor wins, it'd just turn out to be a Doombot.

4+5: I'm not familiar enough with Hanma or the Wendigos to say, tbh.

Just now, Dumanios said:

Hmm...

1: King Kong was on par with Godzilla in King Kong vs. Godzilla. If it's that Kong, it's a stomp. If it's not that version of Kong, then the fight between him and the Cloverfield monster might be more even.

2: If this is Cirno vs. Twilight Sparkle from MLP, then I wouldn't know. I'm not familiar enough with the series. Cirno vs. Stephenie Meyer's Twilightpires would be a very enjoyable one-sided roflstomp, though.

3: I'd have to say Dr. Doom. While they're both very smart scientists, Doom has the advantage of knowing magic as well. And odds are, even if Lex Luthor wins, it'd just turn out to be a Doombot.

4+5: I'm not familiar enough with Hanma or the Wendigos to say, tbh.

MLP Twilight

SSGSS Vegeta > Darkseid > all other forms of Vegeta

Zoro vs Deadpool, maybe Zoro in a match, but in the long run Deadpool. Zoros not used to modern guns either, so he might get sniped by a silenced long distance digital rifle

Oyama Karate vs Ninjitsu, Karate wins. Once the beasts and magic shit starts, Ryus in trouble.

Hulk easy. Not even a fight.

Batman? Hes beaten metahumans on par with Jotaro's stand

MLP Twilight vs Cirno? There never was a answer to this one.

Blade vs Van Helsing

King Piccolo vs Madara? King Piccolos a city buster, equal in magic use, can pull spells out of his ass so eyes may not work on him

Mario vs Scorpion

On 4/8/2016 at 4:47 AM, Mugenrookie said:

Goku vs spawn

Dante vs hellboy

Kratos vs Superman 

Cloud strife vs kenshin himura

Goku, dead and alive. ROFLStomp

hellboy and dante they 2 might tie, but i say probably Dante.

Kratos if he can keep close to superman. Hes a better fighter, and has the magic weapons everywhere. If he didnt have all the magic stuff, Superman all day. But with everything at his peak, Superman is dead, Way too much magic flying everywhere. Wonder Woman beat Superman, and Kratos has a small chance of beating her even if shes much stronger.

Cloud strife and kenshin in just a sword fight or with everything? Cloud has all those spells that could kill Kenshin from a distance. But in a legit fight kenshin would leave him unable to ever fight again. Taking a claymore to a samurai is a bad idea

shao kahn may lose to akuma because liu kang beat akuma and akuma could beat liu kang

batman has basically already beat tom clancy. black spider and deathstroke are better than tom clancy and he bested them

spiderman second round, ken first round

using pokecards, yugi would make him cry. using wild animals, yugi would probably get bitten up by his own animals. Yugis cards come to life vs Ash's animals? Yugis got demons and people and monsters and ash still just has trained animals. Thats LOTR vs your local zoo.

Belmont maybe if all together, one on one alucard. alucard is dracula so hes already fought them and lost, hed probably apologize and let them date the big tittied police girl

sephiroth until ichigo maxed out.

On 4/11/2016 at 0:27 AM, Mugenrookie said:

Dante vs spawn

Wonder woman vs bayonetta

Kratos vs saitama

Guts vs Conan the barbarian 

:lifeofstudy:

Can anybody else ask fights in this thread?

Wonder Woman all day, everyday, any day. She fights a villain called Circe who is equal to Bayonetta. Bayonetta is about equal to Zatanna.

Kratos would speech for about 3 minutes, then jump on him and try everything, hit him with everything, and it would be back-of-hand tap into orbit. I think the only person broken enough to mess with Saitama may be Mr. Mxylsptlik or whatever his name is. Him and that one dude from Star Trek whos like 5 dimensional or some shit. MAYBE Dr. Who? MAYBE. The Beyonder too. If its not them, its ROFLstomp. Even Dr. Manhattan.

Wow Dante and Spawn, thats a really equal fight. Equal guns, equal melee, equal combat, equal invulnerabilty. But Spawn cant last as long as Dante tho, he can only use his hell powers so much.

Forgive me my dude if I cant, but if others can ask vs on this thread=

Cirno vs Celestia

Phantom Stranger vs Light Yagami

Leprechaun vs Killjoy

CJ vs Trevor