Street Fighter Alpha 3 World tour

TheYukiKonata

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 1:57 PM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! Cool Vid of the SFA3 Playthrough! You had me Laughing through the Lag of the Game and The Chun-Li Fight! Checked Out Your Youtube Channel and it was Pretty Cool! Gotta Sub, Yo!

thanks man i appreciate it. sorry bout the long time no reply my keyboard keys arent working well soi had 2 find an alternitive

1 hour ago, TheYukiKonata said:

thanks man i appreciate it. sorry bout the long time no reply my keyboard keys arent working well soi had 2 find an alternitive

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Good, Yo! I like to look at different videos in my spare time. I also found your Rage Video on those Space Shooters back in the day. That was Funny! Keep Up The Good Work!

Had to restart dans playthrough because I forgot to save. good thing about it is I do a lot better than last time

18 minutes ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Good, Yo! I like to look at different videos in my spare time. I also found your Rage Video on those Space Shooters back in the day. That was Funny! Keep Up The Good Work!

alright man no problem uploading 2 more tomorrow if I can get to my friends house

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...