Trunks EB Released

ShinLucho

After a couple months doing nothing with this dude, I decided to finish my first and maybe only completed char.

Readme copy:

Spoiler

Trunks EB by ShinLucho

Trunks has a 3 buttons gameplay, 3 attacks and 2 extras -charge ki and zanzoken- He is not based on Extreme Butoden gameplay at all.

If you want to contact me just send me a pm on MFFA or EMD

Controls:

x - Light attack
y - Medium attack
z - Strong attack
a - Ki charge
b - nothing :p:P
c - Zanzoken
s - Taunt

Movelist:

-normals
Throw: (Near opponent) [F,B], z

-specials
Ki Blast: D, DF, F, [x,y,z] (ground & air)
Sword Rush: D, DB, B, [x,y,z]
Ascending Kick: F, D, DF, [x,y,z]

-supers
Burning Attack: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, [x,y,z] (-1000 power)
Shining Sword: D, DB, B, D, DB, B, [x,y,z] (-1000 power)

-system
Dash: F, F
Air Dash: F, F
Recovery near ground: Any 2 attack (x+y, y+z, x+z)
Counter: (While guarding) c (-1000 power)

What is missing:
- Heat Dome (super)
- Fix scaling bugs

Credits:

PotS - code and fxs
DivineWolf - code and fxs
Cybaster - code and sfxs
Choujin - code and fxs
Buckus - code
Seravy - code
Ryon - fxs
EGC - code and fxs
RandomTalkingBrush - sound rip
Ploaj - sprite rip
Ky/Squirtle - small portrait and host

Changelog:

02,04,2016:
- Counter added
- AI added
- Fixed minor bugs

06,01,2016:
- New palettes
- Ki Blast Air special move added
- Ascending Kick special move added
- Shining Sword Attack super move added

Preview:

8BpB8zd.png

Spoiler

6vxGaCa.pngdxu9yWn.pngb0XK4FF.png

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8xgrld9mm9s9a8/Trunks.zip

Link broken cause copyright. You can download it from GitHub or from Mugen Archive.

Nice! Another solid EB character release. The mugen community has really contributed a lot to these conversions since the sprite rips were released. Truly this is a fine collection we have now. I'm excited to build my very first DBZ roster using the EB conversions! It's been a long wait but it's finally paying off and with the Z2 collection for alternative versions available as well, we'll have several more options to consider and add on.

This is a great year so far for DBZ and it can only get better. I can't wait for what others will do in the future. it's been so long just having the smaller millennium dbz mugen edition characters and arcade styled versions that it's a breath of fresh air to have something that mirrors or resembles the MvC art style and gameplay!

On 4/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, AxSeeker said:

Nice! Another solid EB character release. The mugen community has really contributed a lot to these conversions since the sprite rips were released. Truly this is a fine collection we have now. I'm excited to build my very first DBZ roster using the EB conversions! It's been a long wait but it's finally paying off and with the Z2 collection for alternative versions available as well, we'll have several more options to consider and add on.

This is a great year so far for DBZ and it can only get better. I can't wait for what others will do in the future. it's been so long just having the smaller millennium dbz mugen edition characters and arcade styled versions that it's a breath of fresh air to have something that mirrors or resembles the MvC art style and gameplay!

And if you aint down with that we got two words for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/11/2016 at 7:22 PM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

@CayneI

Hide contents

m mad about Monaka being a fluke to motivate. That pisses me off, they better start bringing in some new mains

the

I kinda figured when they allowed Goku to come back. Im pissed about the tourney in general. The Universe 6 fighters are all disappointments including hit. He's just guldo with a power boost. Frost is weaker than frieza, the bear was a joke, Kabe vs vegeta was damn near Goku vs Uub, The robot needed a closed room gimick. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!