Robotic Operating Buddy and Rocko V.3

WlanmaniaX

Okay! I just made another preview of R.O.B. R.O.B will show how he gets his new updates if you get a look from it.

I'll just going to add a few things from him, especially his assist trophies until he will be released as his beta in this August, hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

That's really going the extra mile to add assist trophies into this character. They'll be good helpers for sure. I remember in that smash bros mod you can change the ice climbers into the hammer bros. How exciting to get a little piece of them. Maybe for a future wip you can turn that trophie into a full character. I'd love to add him in my smash collection!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 1:45 AM, WlanmaniaX said:
Okay! I just made another preview of R.O.B. R.O.B will show how he gets his new updates if you get a look from it.

I'll just going to add a few things from him, especially his assist trophies until he will be released as his beta in this August, hopefully.

Hey, nice chars you are making... And, what is that cool stage?

• 2 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:25 PM, Ali said:

Hey, nice chars you are making... And, what is that cool stage?

Good question, it was called "Prison Riot from Superjail" stage. It was found from the MFG forum: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/superjail-prison-riot-1-0-my-first-m-u-g-e-n-release-175677.msg2277427.html