James Rocket released and Bimmy Wesker updated.

Genderless Child

Alright, April Fools day is over and let James out of the bag. It's a edit character and swapped of Jimmy Lee from ROTD. Just like Albert Wesker as Billy Lee. But i've also updated him. So you can download him too. Well hope you enjoy my April Fool chars.

ftSESVC.png
3s49GLQ.png

Link for James: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k8wuuq
and link for Bimmy: https://www.sendspace.com/file/cbz9s2

2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I'm sorry, but there's no source that say that James' family name is "Rocket". [/IratePokemonFan]

I've made that only for fun. Besides he, Jessie and Meowth are now like a team. It will be a shame if he doesn't have a last name like Ash does.

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

Ash Crimson is too flamboyant to be a good base for James. Plus, the hair style is wrong.

Yeah, youre right. Maybe Kim Kaphwan's head on Benimaru without the lighting powers. James is pretty girly, hes not flamboyant, but hes obvious. Adel would be a good base, but give him some of Benimaru's animations, and Shingos style of fighting.

On 4.4.2016 at 9:31 PM, Gollum2000 said:

Mmm, i found Ash Crimson too girly. But it's my opinion. 

Uhm...girly and flamboyant are almost the same thing. Flamboyant is simply the next step after girly. Too girly = flamboyant...I think...I might be wrong, though...

Nah, girly is feminine or obvious, but flamboyant is just throwing it all out there super switching and shit. Alot of fems are not flamboyant. Ash would be flamboyant, Benimaru isnt as much. Zarbons flamboyant, Haku isnt. James isnt flamboyant, but hes pretty suspect. Anyway, lets not talk about this and keep the posts about the character. Like I said, I think Adel with some of Benimarus animations and Shingos attacks would make him work if your trying for a SNK edit to be James. Meowth would have to come in at some point.